• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My honda civic 1.6 sport (type r replica)

Hi, thought i would put on some pictures of my pride and joy.

i realise most of you on here don't like aftermarket alloys on civic but i love mine so be nice :D

Attachments

• 100.JPG
    100.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 079.JPG
    079.JPG
    461.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 082.JPG
    082.JPG
    496.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 085.JPG
    085.JPG
    716.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 097.JPG
    097.JPG
    763.1 KB · Views: 50
It does look like a EP3.

I dont know if thats a good or a bad thing.

Nice and clean.

It does look like a EP3.

I dont know if thats a good or a bad thing.

Nice and clean.

I'm not trying to say it's a type r though.

There's not a type r badge in sight.

I wish i could have a ep3 but i'm only 18 so can't afford the insurance.

Fair play, so you can't insure the real thing, but there's nothing wrong making it look like an EP3. :cool:

I'd change the Red H badges though ;)

I'm not trying to say it's a type r though.

There's not a type r badge in sight.

The red H badge says Type R, doesn't need the Type R words when the badges say enough.

Aside from the red badge I think it looks pretty good. Nice work.

The red H badge says Type R, doesn't need the Type R words when the badges say enough.

I hear that. I put the Red H on my wife's EV1 Type S back in the day. It had a K20a3 so I thought that was close enough.

Dscf0917.jpg

It lasted 3 days and some purist thief stole it. Left my EP3 alone and that wasn't touched in the year I had it! :confused:

Still your Cosmic is a very good looky likey. You just need an interior, or at very least the EP3 seats to make it feel a bit more special.

I'd put money on the seats being a straight swap, save for the airbag sensor you have in the sport ones...

i see what your saying and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, the only reason i put them on there is because the sport ones look rubbish, i just wanted my car to look better.

I hear that. I put the Red H on my wife's EV1 Type S back in the day. It had a K20a3 so I thought that was close enough.

It lasted 3 days and some purist thief stole it. Left my EP3 alone and that wasn't touched in the year I had it! :confused:

Still your Cosmic is a very good looky likey. You just need an interior, or at very least the EP3 seats to make it feel a bit more special.

I'd put money on the seats being a straight swap, save for the airbag sensor you have in the sport ones...

cheers, yes my next plan of action is seats, the plan is to get some cobra's or sparco's :D or if some ep3 seats come up for sale locally i might have to weigh up my options.

Nice car fella and agree with you that putting the red badge and not the type R on is the way to go. The Sport was at least marketed by Honda as an alternative to the Type R with the bodykit and lower running costs so I see no harm in adding the red badge. The worst senarios are cars that have no resembalance to the Type R, i.e a Civic 5 door 1.4 SE with type R and red badge = Fail!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those rims look well smart. Nice clean car :smt023 looks Good Debadged too

Looks nice, my favourite colour too :cool: (apart from champcream obviously) :p

I have a EP2 cosmic as well and i am compleatly changing the kit that is on it. I will get you some pictures when it has been done 9 Before and after ones )

I would not put the Red H on mine becuase its not a Type R but yours does look good mate.

Where abouts you from.

By the way welcome to the forum.

mr_sport

I like it, would loved to have had a car like this a few years back. Great colour. I wouldnt be too fussed about the red H on the front, like you said as long as the words "type r" arent on it then thats cool.

OZ wheels look good too

great job. very clean nicely done. no bent type r badges all over the shop. like you say you aren't pretending it is a type r, you just like the look.

Back