• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

I did exactly the same with mine. I bought a pair of new mats of ebay for £41 and they really do freshen up the interior.

I do like those mats, my black set look like crap... so I bought JDM ones instead, plus a full red carpet to go with them! Cost me £200 for all of it, which I thought wasn't too bad really

I do really like the JDM mats but they do show up the dirt quite easily and living in the countryside i decided against it. mud not for the win!

I do really like the JDM mats but they do show up the dirt quite easily and living in the countryside i decided against it. mud not for the win!

I have them and use some clear rubber mats over the top, they are still like new :smt023

nnash.. I've got JDM mats with black carpet at the moment (JDM Carpet on order) but they still look quite cool with the standard Facelift seats (Black outer and red inner). Not sure what the seats in the pre-facelift (which it looks like yours is) are like?

nnash.. I've got JDM mats with black carpet at the moment (JDM Carpet on order) but they still look quite cool with the standard Facelift seats (Black outer and red inner). Not sure what the seats in the pre-facelift (which it looks like yours is) are like?

Correct mate, mine is a pre-facelift and the seats are black with the greyish inserts, same with the door cards black/grey too. Wouldn't have minded them if i had the facelift seats. :D

I'll be flogging mine shortly!! Ha! I'm getting an all black set from an FD2, but keeping the doorcards red. I'm only going for the red carpet because The mats and the doorcards won't look right on their own. If I wasn't changing the seats, I'd keep it how it is.

you posted a nice comment on my thread so i thought i would see if you have one going lol.
i really like those wheels on the first page the car as a whole looks really clean, very smart.
im going to agree with everyone those new mats do freshen the interior up, im half tempted to get a set that fit and then chuck some cheapo mats over the top to keep them in good condition lol

Cheers dude, i had those wheels on for 2 or 3 years and have only just sold them a few weeks back and got the rota's. :D

DO IT :twisted: DO IT :lol: DO IT :cool:

haha talk about bad influence, where can i get them?!? haha

Cheers dude, i had those wheels on for 2 or 3 years and have only just sold them a few weeks back and got the rota's. :D

The rotas look sweet, i wouldnt mind a set on mine but i also quite like the superleggeras and they are really light which is a plus. did you ever find out the weight difference between them and the OEMs

haha talk about bad influence, where can i get them?!? haha

The rotas look sweet, i wouldnt mind a set on mine but i also quite like the superleggeras and they are really light which is a plus. did you ever find out the weight difference between them and the OEMs

Ebay mate for the mats, Johnsons Honda, genuine mats. £41 IIRC.

Think it was a 15kg saving on each rim compared with my old ones. :D

Lovely clean car mate, love the new wheels they look great with any colour but especially sweet with Milano. :cool:

I agree that the new mats improve the interior no end, but must say that I had my JDM mats before I got the red carpet and they still looked great with the grey one.

I suppose once you've had the JDM ones anything else looks a bit cheap. :(

Cracking car though dude, a fine example. :smt023

Back