• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

Is it me or the tyres look a little too narrow for the wheels? :eek: They look a bit stretched...

Gorgeous mate! Is it just me or do the rear arches sort of swamp the rear wheels? As though they need spacing out?

Gorgeous car :)

Gorgeous mate! Is it just me or do the rear arches sort of swamp the rear wheels? As though they need spacing out?

Gorgeous car :)

Cheers Joe, being 205 tyres on the slightly bigger 7.5J wheels rather than the 7.0J the tyre has a slight stretch to it so on the rear it isn't filling the arch as much, plus i need the fast road setup done which will bring the top out a bit too as their leaning in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tasty mate. Allways loved these rims on CTR's, you chose a good color too, makes the milano stand out more. And for what it's worth, i kinda like the strecthed look of the tyre's.;)

Back