• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new car

jsc

Sold my ctr after my little mishap going round the ring in Germany. 2nd gear and 110mph don't work :lol:

Picked up my evo 6 today and I'm lovin it, gone trough a tank of juice already :lol:

It's a ralliart uk model running around 350bhp

dsc00211bd0.jpg

dsc00212oy2.jpg

dsc00210ow6.jpg

I got it for 9.5k, also came with a set of 18" compomotives and leda coilovers which aren't fitted :)

it's done 61k and I'm the 3rd owner. previous owner had it 5 and a half years!

Lovely car mate, Evo 5 & 6's deffinitely the best versions:twisted: , after that, they lost their aggresiveness lookswise IMO

Very nice car mate!!!:D :twisted:

That has always been my next car after i blow the CTR :p .

When i get one, Missus can't moan, coz it has 5 doors and 5 seats. So i can take all my kids out:p :twisted:

I was in a group of EVO's last night on the Tunnel Run..... pop, pop bang bang! :twisted::twisted:

Looking good matey :cool: :cool:

I was in a group of EVO's last night on the Tunnel Run..... pop, pop bang bang! :twisted::twisted:

Looking good matey :cool: :cool:

I did that on the way hone from collecting it. Switched on the anti lag in dartford tunnel :twisted::twisted:

Been told not to use it though as it will kill the turbo in no time :(

Evo 6 was deffo the best looking imo, looks great.

- Kevin.
I'll second that. Stunning cars. Was looking at a TME when I bought the CTR.

The insurance swung me in the direction of Honda. *Cough-Oh and the VTEC and the Reliability and other clichéd Honda credentials-Cough*

Some decent pics with my camera rather than the phone

hasn't been washed in 3 weeks but you would never know. I love silver cars always look clean :D

int01zb4.jpg

int02lv5.jpg

int03ab3.jpg

int04hb2.jpg

int05ts3.jpg

Back