• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My repwagon ST220.

Nice. Got to love that cash back.

I had no idea it was an estate so thumbs up from me for practicality!

Seriously ive always hated Fords but as Sam has always had a Ford at some point, i do enjoy them. This ST we have now is brilliant but with the chance of getting an Evo instead which is one of my dream cars it can FOAD.

Nice write up G and seems like you've bagged a nice motor well except for buying it in a colour that you'd associate with 90 year olds.

Nice Ford G, always heard the ST220 was a bit of a sleeper. The Bluefin is top notch stuff aswell, i had one in my Mini and i am getting one for the ST Fiesta from PumaSpeed, but with a custom map for the mods i have to go on. Takes all of 2 minutes to setup and drive away aswell, just long enough to make a cuppa.:cool:

much better than that stupid dc2. i remember discussing with her what she thought of that stupid car and she gave me a pained look. we both agreed the quicker he sold that car the better.

much better than that stupid dc2. i remember discussing with her what she thought of that stupid car and she gave me a pained look. we both agreed the quicker he sold that car the better.

To be fair, she does this with every car I buy.

Last night she was going on about how nice the DC2 was once the red alloys were on it.

Idiot.

Back