• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My repwagon ST220.

true story. still would though. actually no i wouldn't the last time i said something like this greyham grassed me up to her like some fag 13 YO.

true story. still would though. actually no i wouldn't the last time i said something like this greyham grassed me up to her like some fag 13 YO.

True dat. I tell her everything like this just in case it turns her on that you're fapping over her and that leads to me getting laid.

RE: Your boot space

d34157ee.jpg

Crip wagon needed

It's still a Ford, it's still rust coloured.

The only update is he sleeps in it more often now.

UPDATE:

As was not dictated by french car fan and official Ford doom soothsayer DOTT, the Mondeo has been nothing but utterly reliable.

Now ticked over to 74k

Recent highlights include some kind of practical joke kerb at Tesco Express that helped snap the front bumper which looks ace.

£200 to repair. So it'll stay as it is.

New tyres all round a few months back as I was feeling giddy.

Nankangs on the rear are a delight to behold. Toyos on the front are happy in their responsibility of providing grip and that's all I ask of them.

Low washer fluid light has been on for a year now. It's lying.

Apart from that all it demands is fuel.

Fvck everyone.

Oh and MPG is down due to me driving like a cvnt. Currently getting about 22. If you put tyre pressures at 43psi all round and stay in 5th anything above 20mph you can get to the heady heights of 29.

Fvck that.

Goodbye friend.

After a service yesterday and new tax at the end of the month, I feel it is time for us to part ways.

You've been obnoxiously reliable and cost free, which frankly isn't what I'm used to. Almost boringly dependable.

It's time for something different.

Hopefully this weekend you'll be off to pastures new, and I'll be sat in something else.

Not pursuing speed and performance for the next choice. Instead I'm looking for ridiculousness and something that will produce any of these faces on people that see it:

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

joey-shrug.gif

Robin-Hood-Men-In-Tights-Shrug-Reaction-Gif.gif

tumblr_mrbzv6D8ho1qa8xyfo2_250.gif

ew-no.gif

do-not-want-face.gif

Back