• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My S15

It'll come. Give it time :lol:
People have been telling me that about Evo's since long before I bought it. This'll break, that'll break, it'll cost a fortune to run. Mostly by people who haven't owned one or haven't had one for a any decent amount of time. :roll:

On the contrary, it's been one of the most reliable cars I've owned and the running costs aren't as bad as the 'internet' make out. Sure, it likes a drink, but my Teg for example only got another 50 or so miles out of a tank and considering I have over 130 more bhp, that's not too bad. :)

People have been telling me that about Evo's since long before I bought it. This'll break, that'll break, it'll cost a fortune to run. Mostly by people who haven't owned one or haven't had one for a any decent amount of time. :roll:

On the contrary, it's been one of the most reliable cars I've owned and the running costs aren't as bad as the 'internet' make out. Sure, it likes a drink, but my Teg for example only got another 50 or so miles out of a tank and considering I have over 130 more bhp, that's not too bad. :)

Yeah but his is a Scooby :lol:

Apparently the gasket is one of the common faults for the S15

My gaskets have turned up today. I'll get the car booked in and get her sorted.

Been thinking about alloys

I would love some

7115010953_fa8035bf2e_z.jpg

But the cost of these and the fact im a family man will probably mean ive got no chance of getting them. Unless some second hand ones crop up.

So in reality im looking at

XXR-527-chromium_lg_super.jpg

Or

2878.jpg

Thoughts?

Oh my god mark, how dare you run copy wheels, those xxr's are just a rip off of like Rays or Works or Toda or Spoon or someone out there. Who's Japanese. Good god man, shell out and buy the real thing FFS. ;)

It's a definitely, maybe and just no on the 3 sets of wheels above. Surely you can get some decent second-hand wheels for a reasonable price?

I would like to Chris but I haven't got the money at the minute, plus spending £2k + on wheels would never happen.
Ive started saving cash but finding Advans that fit my car is going to be a tricky task.
The other cheap wheels would do to get those Enkei / Sparco off my car.

Is that incase the car doesn't survive the winter ;)

On a side note. I'd have no qualms about buying replica wheels. It's not as if you're going to be racing in F1 or owt like that.

Well that will improve things, are these the ones Hatto bought for his MX5?

The XXR's were ****, bought them because they were the most ridiculous offset/concave wheel I could get. And the car only cost me peanuts.

I'd vote for something else, they are heavy.

Only a utter fvcking cvnt buys copy wheels.

Tbh I didn't think the Kei were reps?
just thought they were cheap sh*t that would get a set of wheels on my car sooner rather than later.

Back