• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My S15

What about Team Dynamics? Light, strong, look good and are cheap enough.

The XXR's were ****, bought them because they were the most ridiculous offset/concave wheel I could get. And the car only cost me peanuts.

I'd vote for something else, they are heavy.

Only a utter fvcking cvnt buys copy wheels.

I actually liked them on the MX5, it wasn't a shitty comment from me btw.....although it did look it :lol:

I've not seen any TD that I like really. I want that concave look.

Just spoken to my tyre guy as he deals with Yoko a lot, got ring him Monday with what I want and he'll have a word.
You never know

So, I dropped the S15 off at M.G Autos on Thursday night ready to be repaired on the Friday.
They advised me to get the gasket kit and I'm glad I did. It was blowing from the manifold but when they jacked the car up they found the turbo was loose and swiveling at the joint. They undid it and found this

They repaired the lot and did an actuator test just to check everything out. All is ok.

We picked it up today and went for a rip around the countryside.
OMG the S15 is quick, I kept up with Sam in her MR 320. As the roads were dry it's a different animal.

Its just a pity we live in the UK because no doubt I'll be sliding about tomorrow in the rain. :rolleyes:

Bloody hell Mark, that was a close call. Could have done some real damage to the lump having that buggered up.

Mark, get up early on Saturday March 8th, drive to Essex in the S15 and come to a pretty spectacular meet.

You could leave Stoke at 0630 and be at the meet in time for a cracking fry-up and meet some fantastic owners/cars.

Go on fella, you know you want too. 8)

I would do mate but I'll be on a train heading the wrong way.
My lads birthday is on the 6th so were going Hickoreys in Chester for his bday meal.

Sorry dude

So what power is this thing putting out if it can keep up with a 320? You've probably already said but I'm on my phone and cba to look.

So what power is this thing putting out if it can keep up with a 320? You've probably already said but I'm on my phone and cba to look.

I haven't got a clue, i reckon close to 300 but there must be down to weight or something that puts it on par with the Evo. Sams Evo might have leaks etc

Damn it! Shouldnt have found this thread! I want an s15 badly.

:lol: It's an awesome car but you need to know RWD cars. As I've found out, I don't.
Im learning though.

Should be up for sale by April-ish. If you've got £11.5k you can have one of the lowest mile S15's I've seen for sale. 41k on it at the min.

The MLR fudge factor is about 24% power losses through the drivetrain. That's by no means accurate but near enough.

So about the same as mine then, near enough.

:lol: It's an awesome car but you need to know RWD cars. As I've found out, I don't.
Im learning though.

Should be up for sale by April-ish. If you've got £11.5k you can have one of the lowest mile S15's I've seen for sale. 41k on it at the min.

Oh I wish I could. Just renewed my EP3 insurance yesterday and being an apprentice is crap wage isnt going allow me to buy one by April. This time Next Year Ill hopefully have one. They look so much fun.
Yeah I probably dont know anything about rwd cars but like you, Im will to learn and found out. Hopefully not the hard way though.

Surely your car doesn't have all those losses? It's only driving 2 wheels.

With the bits and bobs that have been done to her car, she reckons it's running 340. So that would be roughly 255 and mine is supposed to be 260.
Obviously it's all guesstimation until we put it on a RR. I'd love to do that with my S15.

Oh I wish I could. Just renewed my EP3 insurance yesterday and being an apprentice is crap wage isnt going allow me to buy one by April. This time Next Year Ill hopefully have one. They look so much fun.
Yeah I probably dont know anything about rwd cars but like you, Im will to learn and found out. Hopefully not the hard way though.

Ah, you'll get there mate. The 2nd hand market in the uk keeps the prices high so when it comes to buying you may as well import one in.

Back