• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My S15

I sold my 8 with 33,000k on it for £9,800 over 5 years ago.
I personally wouldn't pay what you're asking but the fact is, that's what they're going for, so I reckon you'll get it. Especially as it's grey and that's the most sought after colour.

£14k, own car 6 months through wettest winter ever. Sell. Go back to car that's been owned before.

You should keep it through the springtime at least, seems a shame to get rid of such a beast without actually getting to know it.

Approved.

Since my DC2 I've had a procession of cheaper worse cars, losing money merrily as I go along. It's most rewarding. I'm now at the stage where my wheels are worth more than my entire car and I've never felt better.

Next week I'm going to start lighting fags with £50 notes.

Isn't it fcuked? :lol:

The Evo? No, it's alright. I think you're getting mixed up with the old Evo being amazing and this one not being a patch on it.

This S15 was £10k well spent wasn't it :lol:

I thought it was 14k...

£14k, own car 6 months through wettest winter ever. Sell. Go back to car that's been owned before.

You should keep it through the springtime at least, seems a shame to get rid of such a beast without actually getting to know it.

It was £11.5k.
Tbh I can sell it for what I paid for it so no loss but I'm not selling it just yet. It'll be spring by the time I sell, so I can have more of a play. I've had a few dry days up here and I've found out that you can't go balls out around a corner like a Type R cause the back end comes out. RWD's are fun but slow.

Plus there's always an FD2. Depends on cash etc..

Approved.

Since my DC2 I've had a procession of cheaper worse cars, losing money merrily as I go along. It's most rewarding. I'm now at the stage where my wheels are worth more than my entire car and I've never felt better.

Next week I'm going to start lighting fags with £50 notes.

I saw a Prelude on PH today, I don't think I'm ready for a move like that yet.

I've had a few dry days up here and I've found out that you can't go balls out around a corner like a Type R cause the back end comes out. RWD's are fun but slow

So basically it needs you stop driving like a c*nt and actually pedal it properly then? :lol:

I sold my 8 with 33,000k on it for £9,800 over 5 years ago.
I personally wouldn't pay what you're asking but the fact is, that's what they're going for, so I reckon you'll get it. Especially as it's grey and that's the most sought after colour.
I paid just over £12k for my IX I think, I've had it a year now.

Tbh I can sell it for what I paid for it so no loss but I'm not selling it just yet. It'll be spring by the time I sell, so I can have more of a play. I've had a few dry days up here and I've found out that you can't go balls out around a corner like a Type R cause the back end comes out. RWD's are fun but slow.

I saw a Prelude on PH today, I don't think I'm ready for a move like that yet.

That's why I didn't like the S2000. I don't think my lazy driving style is suited to RWD :)

Nothing wrong with Preludes. I absolutely loved mine. If they weren't all rusty now (Mk IV's) I'd have another in a heartbeat.

Difference between going for and selling. I had a look at IX's last night and they are around £12500. The asking value of them has definitely gone up, what they're selling for is another matter.

None of those will sell for £13k. They'll go for about what your asking in my opinion.
A good indication is to look at prices on MLR and deduct about 20% :)

Evo prices have shot up. And yeah Mark, I did get mixed up...my bad. No chance of spending the extra dosh and actually tart it up?

Evo prices have shot up. And yeah Mark, I did get mixed up...my bad. No chance of spending the extra dosh and actually tart it up?

Its not really worth it, Sam compares it to the old one all the time so she's bound to hate it.
I think it's sound but the amount I'd be spending to get to work and back isn't worth the extra money.

Plus us I don't want her hand me downs :lol:

Back