• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My SS at work

Went to work on weekend to get some bits and thought my car looked pretty good in the yard so took some pics.

Obviously only had my phone with me at the time. Any worthy of the TRO Photo Comp?

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

Very, very nice.

I think the ride height looks absolutely spot on.

Are the Eibach/ABP springs progressive?

WOW that's stunning! Absolutely love it.

Which Rota's are they, and what colour?

From the thread title I thought your civic would have a half track and a load of jews in the back :O

Is the bonnet wrapped or real? looks :cool:

Its real mate. Seen a wrapped one the other day and its a very matt finish

Rota Torque - in gun mental.

Thats the ones

From the thread title I thought your civic would have a half track and a load of jews in the back :O

:lol:
Did think that myself...

Cheers for all your comments. Never gets boring hearing nice things about your car

So are you still selling this?

I'm definately liking the CF theme though, it's something I have been contemplating. But it's last on my list atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont think im going to get what I want for it so probably not. Been getting a lot of good comments about it lately also. Think I will take it down from for sale section

I know a good place to get carbon bits if your interested?

don't normally like modded cars but i like that. the silver and the black/carbon theme works very well.

all looks good allen. and the 30th ae? seats look great. is it a real 30th ae as it has the 3/4 tints too?

is there any noticeable difference in weight with the carbon bonnet? i was thinking of getting a buddy club at some point but quite like yours now

is there any noticeable difference in weight with the carbon bonnet? i was thinking of getting a buddy club at some point but quite like yours now

There is a difference in weight. Not enough to make the car quicker i wouldnt of thought. Unless you started goin mad with weight saving then every little helps.

Let me know if your interested and ill give you some links to where i got my bonnet and spoiler. Was on offer if brought both togethet.

Back