• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Neily's FN2 GT

Thats looking nice, :cool: . Hope your enjoying it. Never a fan of the FN2 at first, but now there growing on me.

Was cleaning the interior yesterday and found the stainless steel sill plates still had they're protective plastic on from the factory. Pulled the drivers side off in one go but the passenger side came off in about 500'000 pieces, must have took me half an hour! They look better now, like new. 8)

Missed this thread :smt017

Very good looking car. Honda making the badges a extra makes me tick a little, but it has it's upsides, as you said being more stealth like.

Loving the EP3 on your desk :lol::lol:

I want a NHB one :oops:

Missed this thread :smt017

Very good looking car. Honda making the badges a extra makes me tick a little, but it has it's upsides, as you said being more stealth like.

Loving the EP3 on your desk :lol::lol:

I want a NHB one :oops:

Loving the car mate, i want an EP3 model too!! where abouts did you get that from? Has to be milano for me though ;)

neily you are very thorough with an eye for detail and a methodical nature that has not gone un-noticed. i dare say you finish off all projects you start, rather than getting to 95% and getting bored.

all good traits that will benefit you in the workplace and make you an attractive employee. how well you deal with balancing multiple ongoing projects is unascertained.

neily you are very thorough with an eye for detail and a methodical nature that has not gone un-noticed. i dare say you finish off all projects you start, rather than getting to 95% and getting bored.

all good traits that will benefit you in the workplace and make you an attractive employee. how well you deal with balancing multiple ongoing projects is unascertained.
:lol: :lol:

Back