• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Crumb > The clear application tape does indeed want removing so you're left with just the cut vinyl of the logo :)

Thought so, though typically this time they are resisting me and staying on the application tape! D'oh! :lol:

Posted in my car thread, but as people are requesting it here...

TROsticker.jpg

Cheers Mook, got there in the end 8)

do you only take payment by paypal? just a quick question
also the one crumb has fitted looks pretty sweet is there any peticular name for that specific graphic when i come to purchase?

Just to let everyone know I'll be at JEA this coming September with my S15 on the HJC stand - I'll have a bootfull of club graphics with so if anyone fancies any over that weekend I'd be happy to fit them aswell ;)

Just to let everyone know I'll be at JEA this coming September with my S15 on the HJC stand - I'll have a bootfull of club graphics with so if anyone fancies any over that weekend I'd be happy to fit them aswell ;)

Stick a couple of external ones with the old style R in there and I'll probably have them off you. :smt023

I'm thinking I'm going to get the proverbial taken for having the old style ones. :rolleyes:

Mook, I'll take one or two new 'R' ones internal fitment please, as some little sod kept pealing the last ones off!
Will come over and see you at JAE to collect on the friday if I may?

Back