• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Tbh Darren, sound proofing the whole car wouldn't be a bad idea. Would give it more of a luxury feel if the cabin is quiet, open the window if you want to hear the exhaust, that's what I do.

I'd swap the exhaust out before soundproofing, it's counterintuitive to undo the good work Honda did building and testing a car. They shed the weight for a reason, so I wouldn't be piling it back on.

Get a Twinloop, probably wouldn't cost you much more than the sale price of the DC boombox. :)

NYA's DC5 **Door Cards Re-Trimmed 12/2/13**

26 metric tonnes.

That's why Honda leave it out. :)

Mine being made from Unicorn Pubes and Phoenix Jizm, it actually weighs slightly less, 23 Metric Tonnes to be exact. ;)

^^ this! Darren, please check that your penis is still attached to your body and report back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wind your necks in you two!! :lol: I'm not flooding the car with sound proofing, just something to take away the drone of the exhaust on longer journeys. Like I say, it doesn't bother me, I just turn the music up, but when you're with SWMBO, and she wants to talk, it is a little hard if you have BMTH at full volume.

5420DA53-EC9A-4D44-96B0-A5781EA7D039-1875-00000254DA7F0F2F.jpg

Was you heading towards Honiton weekend before last? About 1100?

If it was the Sunday, yes mate, I was heading to the meet at Exeter services with a few friends.

Back