• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

If you've not got a constructive comment to make, GTFO out of my build thread you nonse. Adding silly little pictures that Rodan has already used, is really a waste of my time and shows your lack of imagination.

jermal I've always thought you were a bell end, you've just proved it.

At least next meet/show Darren attends he'll be able to find his car amongst the boring identical oem or die tools all parked in a row ;)

"Powered by dinosaur bones"

Larger set of canards fitted yesterday, not sure if I'm going to add the smaller, upper set yet, got to see how I get used to these. The front end looks way more aggressive now. Also tilt plate bracket removed and I've got a sticky plate on there, I fcuked up the fitting though and it creased, so I'm going to order a second one and let Lyns fit it for me :lol: I don't have the patience.
2uduva9u.jpg
5eraguja.jpg

Oh and forgot, need to reseat my front bumper, it went back really weird so is sitting very low under the front lights, I've got mesh on order for protecting the rad, so I'll sort it then.

Cheers Craig, just need some on yours now. BTW, if you're looking at winglets, my mate has started selling some on eBay, under the name STOOK I think it was. I'll try and get a link for you ;)

Try that item number pal, it's actually STUKE sorry. He's a lad I know from Plymouth and a proper top bloke. They're the ones I'm running made from 4mm powder coated steel. The only thing I did was drill them wider to fit using Stainless Hardware.

Try that item number pal, it's actually STUKE sorry. He's a lad I know from Plymouth and a proper top bloke. They're the ones I'm running made from 4mm powder coated steel. The only thing I did was drill them wider to fit using Stainless Hardware.

"Go Green"

I like the splitter winglets a lot! Look really good

"Go Green"

New exhaust on the way. Cheers to Dotty for the heads up, Fujitsubo Power getter coming, second hand! but in great condition and for a great price too. Be nice to get shot of the DC sports one, also be helpful when it comes to MOT time as it means everything will fit together a bit better.

a8ama8yv.jpg

Wheels arrived today. YAS. The car is coming together. Specs are - 17x8 et 45. Got a set of new bolts and lockers with them.
And before anyone says it. Yes they're Rotas and no I don't care if you don't like them. It's my car built by me for me ;)

Back