• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Everyone will always have their own opinion on companies who blueprint copy original designs and rightly so, that's what makes everyone individual and why we don't all end up with cars looking the same.

I've spent a small fortune on the EP3 and love my Teg M and Rota's, I'm sure some people out there hate them and that's fine :)

It's your Integra pal not ours lol.

Rota's look great and cost a fraction of the price. People who have the originals can still act all smug and superior and know they have the "genuine product" so not exactly hurting them. Don't see the problem. Probably just butt hurt because you can get ones that look as good but were much cheaper ;)

I did have a Gruppe M intake (not that cheap Tegiwa bollocks) when I had the CTR though :lol:

It's all good, DC5's are fast hitting the point EP3's were 2 years ago.

I'm just mad TEGIWAAAANKA haven't brought out a M intake for the patrol :(

Scott, couldn't you just make something good the truck? Also is there that much cold air?

Truth.

Come on Jenks, pics of completed front end with canards et all.

Later today hopefully. And that dig wasn't directly aimed at you bud, so no offence meant. Just get a bit pi5sed off with some peoples elitist attitude again. It's what is ruining the whole car scene in Britain for me. A car is a car, if you've got it ratty, slammed, Stanced, drifto'd, mega clean and flush, racer style, I don't give a fcuk. I like it all.

You shouldn't let what people on the internet say bother you. Golden rule of life. I had Rota on my jdm ep3 when I bought it. Which I promptly changed, that's just my choice though. I prefer to keep the DC5 true to it's roots. If that makes me a jdm fanboy then equally I don't give two hoots what people think about that either :)

Later today hopefully. And that dig wasn't directly aimed at you bud, so no offence meant. Just get a bit pi5sed off with some peoples elitist attitude again. It's what is ruining the whole car scene in Britain for me. A car is a car, if you've got it ratty, slammed, Stanced, drifto'd, mega clean and flush, racer style, I don't give a fcuk. I like it all.

Yeah I don't GAF, you're a cheap cvnt with a terrible car. So my moral superiority is preserved.

Looking forward to the pictures of road kill neatly dissected by DC5 at 70mph, because we never exceed the national speed limit. Ever. Honest Officer...

You shouldn't let what people on the internet say bother you. Golden rule of life. I had Rota on my jdm ep3 when I bought it. Which I promptly changed, that's just my choice though. I prefer to keep the DC5 true to it's roots. If that makes me a jdm fanboy then equally I don't give two hoots what people think about that either :)

This. It's all hot air on the interweb. Except EP3Crew. That rat is a retard.

Well here's the pics, bring the hate :lol:

y3yhu6as.jpg

ajahevu6.jpg

The whole car is finally back together, so took it for a run and to get some fuel. I've missed driving it so much.

Gonna try and clean it tomorrow depending on the weather, so hopefully I. Can get some half decent shots then for you lads ;)

Went out for lunch today with Lyns, then took a nice drive back over Exmoor. The cars still filthy but I got a couple of shots.

uzy6ytaj.jpg

yzydu8en.jpg

y3a7ahu7.jpg

Back