• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

NYA's New Car

dont-look-at-me.gif

Re: NYA's New Car

Tbh the wrap doesn't look too bad in the flesh. It's been carried out very well and has a good finish to it. I can live with it for now until I can work out what I'm doing.

I just don't like cf wraps that's all

NYA's New Car

I just don't like cf wraps that's all

No worries Ed. If it were up to me it would be an OEM bonnet. I'm gonna save up the money for a respray incase when I remove the wrap it is hiding something. That way I don't have to hang around with a manky bonnet and decent paintwork everywhere else.

NYA's New Car

Well, he's home. After discovering the old V5 document, I've decided to call the car Ben, if you look in the picture you'll see why. Only a couple of quick iPhone pics as we've been out most of the day fetching the car then enjoying it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358970145.190004.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358970171.042326.jpg

NYA's New Car

Vinyl is coming off the petrol cap tomorrow, and the DC stickers at the same time. Mud flaps are annoying as they catch on everything due to the car being lowered. So they will probably follow shortly.

Nice one dude, I concur. That fuel cap really isn't a good look, destroys the smooth blue love.

The rest of the car however, rocks. :)

NYA's New Car

Cheers Mike, went out tonight to show off to my mate, he was loving it. Mark, I wish I'd have got this instead of the ST, but there were reasons why the Fez was on the drive, now the DC5 is there it won't be getting replaced so easily. It truly is a stunning car, it drives so smoothly and pulls effortlessly. 3rd and 4th are manic everything seems to go blurry Fast and Furious stylee:lol: When you hit 7k it just seems to pull even harder. There is not a single creak or noise from the interior and the only issue I can find is the door card cloth has a little snag in it, so Lyns is going to recover them for me in matching Alcantara.

NYA's New Car

Mudflaps. Lulz.

Also, you park like my nan.

That was outside Lyns folks and with her dad being disabled I have to park away from the kerb so he can get into it without having to climb down the kerb into it.

Nice to see someone actually buy the fecking car they said they were going to.

Danga, TAKE NOTE!

Shiny too, like them, but I can't comfortably fit into the seats, Dott lol'd as I squeezed in at JAE.. The seat that is. Dirty fvckers.

Danga, TAKE NOTE!

Shiny too, like them, but I can't comfortably fit into the seats, Dott lol'd as I squeezed in at JAE.. The seat that is. Dirty fvckers.

Get car, buy new seat

Danga, TAKE NOTE!

FOAD, I didn't say I was buying anytime soon :lol: I need a goal otherwise I won't ever bother with things. I'm one of those people.

Back