• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

NYA's DC5 **Door Cards Re-Trimmed 12/2/13**

Cheers lads. I'm so glad we did it, such an easy job to do aswell. It's the little bits that matter I think, and as you spend more time in the car than out, you may aswell make it a nice place to be. May attack the headliner next and re-trim the sun visor too.

Just read through your whole thread and I have to say this DC5 has changed my view on Arctic Blue DC5s - I was never keen on the colour but yours looks nice & I like the bonnet and roof too :smt023
The door cards retrimmed in suede look tip top!!!

P.S Much an improvement on the Festa hehehe

Thanks a lot Emsy, the wrap is coming off the bonnet, but the roof will be redone but in gloss black wrap. The Arctic Blue was the only colour I really wanted after seeing Stu's car at JAE 2011.

Nice work on the door cards Darren, but I'm not overly keen on the colour as it looks purple. Could be the light? Anyway the finish is excellent, just not my bag. As long as its yours which it is them that's the main thing

very nice mate.

as people said, kpro and the wrap has to go, even though I have wrap on mine, but it just doesn't look good with blue.

Ben, Lee, it is just Black Suede I have used, it is a slightly lighter colour than the Alcantara on the seats and does look different with Flash being used on the camera, but trust me, it's black when the doors are shut :lol:

Yes Dan, at the the moment it's all light grey stuff, and it's showing the age tbh. It's not tatty, but does look to have seen better days. It all depends on how difficult it is to remove the parts reall. It shouldn't be too hard I wouldn't have thought.

With the headliner, it's just a case of making sure you've removed all the ancillary parts before pulling on it. While its off, I'll probably put in a layer of sound mat aswell to kill off some of the road noise. The DC5 comes with no sound proofing at all to keep the weight down on the car, but I'm going to be putting a little into it just to take away some of the noise from the exhaust and mani etc.

With the headliner, it's just a case of making sure you've removed all the ancillary parts before pulling on it. While its off, I'll probably put in a layer of sound mat aswell to kill off some of the road noise. The DC5 comes with no sound proofing at all to keep the weight down on the car, but I'm going to be putting a little into it just to take away some of the noise from the exhaust and mani etc.

Sound proof the boot and foot wells if it's exhaust noise you're worried about Darren, doing the roof won't help much on the noise front when it's all coming from infront and behind you. It'll just add more weight in the one place you don't want to put weight IMO.

It's more exhaust noise Lee, the DC Sports one is fairly droney on the Motorways etc. I don't mind it, but I think it could get a bit much on a longer journey. Cheers Nick, I'll look into that, I was going to do the boot anyway, so I'll get onto that first ;)

Back