• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Re: NYA's DC5 **Cleaned with New Photos 16/02/13**

Very nice. ;)

NYA's DC5 **Cleaned with New Photos 16/02/13**

Straight out the jet wash Mark at work. I just wanted to get some pics that weren't filthy :lol:

Cheers people. Sorted a rattle behind the head unit today and fitted an AUX cable in the back and out through the dash in the centre console. The cable sticks out enough to pop into the iPhone/iPod I use, but is a curly cable so given a little push it will tuck right back into the console to keep it tidy.

Only just seen these pics properly. For me the numberplate tilty thing should be sprayed a darker colour, looks a bit blingy ATM IMO.

Only just seen these pics properly. For me the numberplate tilty thing should be sprayed a darker colour, looks a bit blingy ATM IMO.

I had thought about that Jack, probably go for a satin Black colour on it, only issue I'm going to have is I think it's stainless so could be a pain keying it for the paint to adhere to. I'll look into it though.

Looks good mate.

Need some wax in the paintwork. If you're a lazy mofo, use some nattys blue paste wax mate. You'll do the whole car in 20 mins.
I think the rear spoiler looks cool darker, loose the bonnet back to OEM colour & I think it would look nice with the darker spoiler still.

Hopefully I'll tackle the bonnet wrap soon, with the weather being slightly warmer over the last couple of days it should make the job a little easier. I'll get on some of that wax Lee, cheers for the tip bud ;)

Back