• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

NYA's DC5 **Cleaned with New Photos 16/02/13**

I had thought about that Jack, probably go for a satin Black colour on it, only issue I'm going to have is I think it's stainless so could be a pain keying it for the paint to adhere to. I'll look into it though.

Key dat. Could you wrap it? Easy bonding, plus if you don't like it you can just peel it off.

Just ordered the wax Lee, £14 with 2 applicator pads and 5 Micro Fibre cloths from eBay. Cheers again bud ;)

Jack, might be an idea actually, I'll see if Lyns is up to the job, she's an expert with the vinyl wrapping, it's a pretty flat surface so should be pretty simple, might also help with any rusting it may get as CJ said his rusted pretty quick even with it being stainless.

Looks good mate.

Need some wax in the paintwork. If you're a lazy mofo, use some nattys blue paste wax mate. You'll do the whole car in 20 mins.
I think the rear spoiler looks cool darker, loose the bonnet back to OEM colour & I think it would look nice with the darker spoiler still.

Agree with the OEM bonnet and dark spoiler look :cool:

No worries mate.

Just wash & dry it.
Pop some one the applicator & do a panel at a time. Then apply to the next panel, then buff straight of the first panel. Make sense? It doesn't haze like most others. Simplez.
Being the blue one it'll help with your colour. You might even get away with 2 coats back to back. Do the whole car then do then start at the first panel again.

Nice one Lee, I also added some Poorboys Wheel Sealer to the order.

Is this the door that you have your issues with ??

8479337068_9afe23fee8_b.jpg

It is Nick. When I did the recover of the door cards, the door was found to be white underneath. I'm not too bothered tbh as you can only tell if you are really looking at it. I'm looking for a replacement door from Integrastella and a few others, but every Teg being broken at the moment seems to have side damage. Like I say, it doesn't faze me too much tbh, I don't see it when I'm driving :lol:

Doors never hang straight after they've been swapped mate :( , just leave as is.

Saying that you could probably adjust it manually to get a tighter seal, if you can be bothered.

I suppose adjusting it might be a good idea, it only sticks out slightly at the bottom. It is a shame it's a white door underneath, but like is say, you really only notice if you're looking for it.

Back