• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

NYA's DC5 **Couple of New Pics 18/03/2013**

Cheers lads. It was a nice night on Monday here so I wanted to get out just for a drive. Haven't really been out just for the hell of it in ages. Took my camera to get some Sunset shots, but I was having so much fun driving I pretty much forgot:lol: I stopped off across the top of Exmoor to get these ones just as the sun was dipping below the clouds.

Stu, do it, you know want another one :lol:;) Just think of all that Vtec fun you could have, I know the Audis come free, but there's nothing like the buzz of hitting 6k and feeling that kick.

Loving this darren :D properly stunning :0 your plans are interesting too, must be great to be back in a serious honda again !

Mate, it's the best feeling in the world. I missed the fun and excitement you get from a Vtec engine. I quite like the fact it gets a lot of attention too, being quite rare round these ways, people will stop and stare at it. I refurbed the cam cover about a week or so back, with one of my mates help. I'll get some pics added soon. It's nothing flashy, just Matte Black rocker cover, gloss black spark cover, black bolts and washer covers and a new Mugen oil cap, and a rad cap and some Mugen socks courtesy of the boss (MilanoChris). Hopefully get some spacers for the wheels before JAE this year, then it'll stay as is for a while, while I stockpile a few parts for it. New front lip and side winglets, new exhaust, KPro, possibly rear lip if I can find one I like. It will take me a while to get everything, but once it's looking how I want it and going how I want it, it will just be a case of looking after it.

Yup :) seems like the way forward Darren. The dc5 is so good straight out the box it doesn't take much to make them great. My fn2 is getting there slowly too :). In the middle of etune for my Gruppe M, still a big shopping list but I'll get there eventually. By then end of the summer should almost be where I want to be performance wise. Then handling mods will follow :)

Sent from the NecronomiPhon

Yeah I saw you got the Gruppe for it. That thing looks a bit of a beast under the bonnet. Should see a few extra horses from it aswell. Money well spent I reckon ;)

Especially at £280 :D. It's cosmetically a bit rough but otherwise in good order :)

Cosmetic, shmosmetic. As long as it does the job that's all that matters eh? Plus you get bragging rights lol

For the 1st time ever I can say "JDM y0!" Heheh

It seems to be working too, map pressure of 0.9 bar at 5k rpm in 4th and IAT 3 degrees above ambient :D

Getting the hang of flashpro manager , very cool software indeed :)

So this happened today, thought I'd try the USDM look for a while. It's only temporary though, awaiting new bits. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366903900.543772.jpg

:lol::lol: I was waiting for you to pipe :lol: It is only a temporary thing, I quite like it

Not.

Looks good without it.

Not so much OEM though.

To pull it off the car has to be rather advanced.

Chill Winston:lol: it's off as some guy on DC5 forum is supposed to be buying it, but he hasn't answered my PM's after I told him I won't drop the price. Hopefully getting a replacement for it this Sunday ;)

Back