• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Careful, without the additional downforce it provides you are at serious risk of losing the back-end during mid to high speed corners...

Re: NYA's DC5 **Couple of New Pics 18/03/2013**

Careful Darren, it'll be 'stanced' next

I could live with that.

415.jpg

NYA's DC5 **Couple of New Pics 18/03/2013**

So I've just been to meet with Tom from the DC5 forum, really nice guy and its always nice to meet up with another Arctic Blue owner. Had a little chat while he got the wing out of the boot, I gave it a quick look over and was impressed with what I saw . Paid him the money and he even helped me fit the wing before leaving, I was just going to stick it in the boot, so hadn't got any tools with me. The wing fitted an absolute treat, the quality of the carbon is top notch and the clear coat is even and perfectly clear. I've just given it 2 coats of Poorboys wax to seal it a little and mounted the side plates on it as they are separate for shipping. So enough yap, here's the quick pics from the iPhone.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367153372.820793.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367153386.803527.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367153398.403992.jpg

It looks good Darren, works well against the arctic blue :)

Looks like someones breaking into the house in the second picture lol

NYA's DC5 **Couple of New Pics 18/03/2013**

Cheers Pete and CJ. Yeah that's just my mate trying to scare the crap out of his missus. The photos were just outside his house, that's his moms Beemer in the background.

Back