• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

It may aswell be Ben:lol: managed my first handbrake turn in it the other night. Felt proud. Lyns was suitably impressed and slightly moist to the touch.

If you didn't take her for a Maccy D's and then finger her in the passenger seat, I will be very disappointed.

Darren, saw this today and thought of you

e4f740222adc4bd4ac3e46bef1ee5031_zpsf4753f2f.jpg

aeb1a3dfd81f6d3dcb91b6fc5ae1bdf8_zps268175b8.jpg

Awesome, cheers Ben. I've got some Ali winglets on the way, custom made jobs from a guy I know who does metal fab etc. should be pretty good once they are done and fitted.

It's looking good mate

Cheers Marky, it will look better by the weekend hopefully. Fitted my "BEAKS" Tie bar today, that was a ballache to do on my own as the frigging control arms dropped and I couldn't get them back in place, cue lots of swearing and smacking with a hammer:lol:

I wish I had tbh. But the satisfaction of sitting back and looking at your work is second to none. Then you look at the grime and blood all over your hands and think, WHY??? Lol

Top pic is my fave Darren. Been there with an ti bar, think I wedged something under the wheels and slowly lowered the jack to put it back in place, but it was a bitch

Back