• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

Cheers for all the comments lads ;) It'll be getting a wash and wax tomorrow afternoon if the weather holds off, i will get some better pictures then.

You presumed wrong my magazine featuring friend :lol: Washed, debugged and waxed. Just a few pics, hopefully you get a slightly better idea of the splitter. Hope you like :D

Ford Fiesta ST150 by www.dpjphotography.co.uk, on Flickr

And my very Marmite Petrol Cap
, I love it, some hate it, I DON'T CARE :D

Petrol Cap Sticker Bombed :D by www.dpjphotography.co.uk, on Flickr

I approve :smt023 Very subtle and understated, I like :) And how is it so sunny by you? It's hammering down at my neck of the woods, along with thunder and lightening, and my house is stuffier than a stuffed bear :?

Cheers mate;) It is not too bad down here TBH, sunny with a nice breeze. It hammered it down last night though, with an amazing thunderstorm :D

Okay, so today me and Lyns went and sorted a few bits on the ST. I started by fitting the Wind Deflectors, thanks to Phil (PMP) for these, supplied for free when at JAE. Also added some window tints, have done the 2 passenger rear windows and the rear wind screen, also added some decals i got from JAE, colour of them will match the wheels which will be getting done soon. Pics are below for people excuse the crappy pics from my I-Phone ;)

photo17.jpg

photo16.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo14.jpg

Cheers Chris, i have to thank Lyns for the tints, she did most of the hard work :lol:

They'll be getting done over the winter Jack, gotta get springs too, but i keep spending the money on tattooing instead :lol:

Very nice Darren! Give my kudos for Lyns on the tints, that's something I'd never attempt myself!

As Jack says, springs and wheels b*tch! :p

As soon as my next bit of tattooing is done, i will be on the search for springs then it will be full bore into the wheels getting done ;)

So, with the finding of Nefor's old DC5, Project ST has gone on hold for a short time. I am going to see where i stand come new year, if i can viably afford the DC5, then the ST will be on it's way out. If the DC5 is looking like i'm going to get bent over, then the ST will be kept for a while longer to allow me to get a little more in the bank for a Teg. If this happens, then it would be rude to not lower it and give it lairy coloured wheels, just for the lolz like :D

Once i can get back to battering the overtime at work, little things will start getting done on the car. Gonna redo my grills over the winter as the paint has started to flake slightly. Have found a good powdercoater locally, so might drop by and see what he quotes for the wheels. I'm doing the mirror caps but also the little metal bezels that go round the fog lamp.

Back