• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

There is just so much stuff you can buy out there.

Looking at the inside of this vehicle, the one thing they haven't been shy of is orange stuff. However, they've missed a trick with the steering wheel. Boring - black.

Easy to fix that.

If you've wondered what the moral is - it's quite simply to get all your friends.

Putting it on felt vaguely sexual. It's a weird rubberised feeling and you have to stretch it over the wheel and then try your best to position it so you have equal flapping over either side of the wheel.

Terrible fit. And leaves strange wobbly bits on the inner edge of the wheel.

Love it. I never knew modding could be so much fun.

G - Are the middle air vents part orange? If so it's poor that the side ones aren't. Need to get them sorted.

G - Are the middle air vents part orange? If so it's poor that the side ones aren't. Need to get them sorted.

Yes my good man - the centre vents, door handles and speaker grilles are all OEM orange. The sides not. I think they got bored when they got to the side ones. Either that or they were CRV vents (the whole thing is basically a CRV underneath anyway) and they'd run out of money by then as they'd spunked it all on the weirdo rear cupboard thing.

I would refinish but it'd be impossible to get the same slightly-dirty orange that they have now become. And I wouldn't want anything to stand out on it.

No chance Andre Agassi, I'd never die by S-MX (that's if it had the power to kill someone)

Ironically if I did run you down I'd then stop to pick you up and then carry your tiny body to the nearest paramedic, just like Agassi did with that ball girl in the 1988 Men's US Open.

Actually FML I think it was the 1989 Open.

Can anyone confirm this please? it was definitely 88 or 89. He was playing Lendl and the girl had a problem with her knee or something. Agassi helped and Lendl bitched about missing his first serve.

He was a real sod Lendl.

Which reminds me, growing up in Harlow there used to be a wall on the side of Harlow College East Site where someone had daubed in white paint, huge white letters simply "IVAN LENDL".

It remained there for years. No explanation, just that bold statement. I often wondered if it was Lendl himself on some kind of crazed PR mission hoping to encourage the support of the many students at the College.

In fact from memory, that was the wall of the Sports Hall at College.

Now it all starts to make sense.

Ironically if I did run you down I'd then stop to pick you up and then carry your tiny body to the nearest paramedic, just like Agassi did with that ball girl in the 1988 Men's US Open.

You're lying, you would scalp me for my pelt! It's been your plan all along.

Yes my good man - the centre vents, door handles and speaker grilles are all OEM orange. The sides not. I think they got bored when they got to the side ones. Either that or they were CRV vents (the whole thing is basically a CRV underneath anyway) and they'd run out of money by then as they'd spunked it all on the weirdo rear cupboard thing.

I would refinish but it'd be impossible to get the same slightly-dirty orange that they have now become. And I wouldn't want anything to stand out on it.

Paint them green. Just because.

I'm loving the steering wheel cover. It looks like the ring but at the ball end of a condom. Like you've removed the sheeth just to use the c0ck ring part. It could be an oversized Johnny to go on the dildo knob.

I had a similar bit of random graffiti on a house near me growing up that said "HITLER GRAVE DIGGER". Perhaps the house owners did it themselves. Who can say?

HTH.

Nice car btw.

Ignoring the fact this thing is too tall and narrow, I think it looks great, especially the drivers side. :cool: The ATR wheels are an improvement, the steering wheel cover, glowing dildo and lights are not.

Stop wasting your money on toot and buy a B16 head and a p72 auto ecu! ;)

Back