• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices in your area

£1.34.9 per litre for standard unleaded at my local Tesco's.

What a joke.

We need an alternative fuel urgently, but that will never happen whilst they can make money like this.

I paid 132.9 for normal unleaded today, there are loads of supermarkets in the area i live in i guess that has a impact on petrol prices in my neck of the woods.

Fcuk me, unleaded was 139.9 earlier. That's at one of the cheapest places in town.

Got stuffed over by Shell, 1.529 for V power diseasal. Only pump available.

Petrol prices in your area.

Market has dropped drastically over the last few days. We may have reached a peak.

We expect it to continue to fall...

Of course I could be wrong & besides the forecasts is only good for 48hrs.

Err nope I have an Arval card, so I pay pump price. Well I don't pay apart from private mileage.

So basically I use Tesco's for extra points.

Really, I sell fuel cards that are cheaper than pump to commercial customers.

UK Fuels / Keyfuels & Fast card (Texaco)

Yeah but you pay tax on private mileage, as I don't really use mine it worked out cheaper to pay for my own mileage.

I pay tax on the card as a whole.
Not separate business or personal.

The card costs me about £50-70 a month in tax.

I can do that easily in a week.

Really, I sell fuel cards that are cheaper than pump to commercial customers.

UK Fuels / Keyfuels & Fast card (Texaco)

The only reason we use Allstar is because it's accepted everywhere. We have been approached by every man and his dog about fuel cards, when you tell them you only want one that is taken everywhere they still try and sell you a BP card or a Shell card. Does my head in.

I pay tax on the card as a whole.
Not separate business or personal.

The card costs me about £50-70 a month in tax.

I can do that easily in a week.

Yeah I do less than that a month. £20 odd. Normally though the lower the CO2 the lower the tax on the card.

Back