• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices in your area

Rossy, Oil Barrel prices have been rising due to what's happening in the middle east right now.

i want my cheap iraq oil. where can i claim it? as a tax payer that cost me loads sending uk troops out there.

132.9 for unleaded and 137.9 for super unleaded. I noticed tonight there was a shell put there price up to 138.9 for unleaded its usually 1 of the cheapest aswell so likley to see the rest up next week

Thought I'd put my input in.

Prices have been rising daily on the wholesale side for over three weeks. I've been off this week but still get daily updates, let's just say until the greedy speculators want to cash in the market will continue to rise. As most forecourts haven't caught up with the true price yet I would expect at least another 5ppl increase in the next week or two at the most.

Damn!!! petrol where I am has been on the rise for the past few weeks, Tesco momentum and diesel is now at 140.9 and unleaded 136.9 it's going to keep rising but I hope it don't:(

I see the Sun is running some poster thing to highlight that 60% of the price of fuel is now tax.

The government is going to bring the country to a standstill unless they either A) Cap fuel as it has been talked about, which is probably just as silly an idea ot B) make the public transport better.

Both of those ideas are flawed but it's better than pricing people off the road, and out of work.

I don't miss filling up my S2000. Rather spend my money on other stuff rather than petrol.
Just glad I had fun years ago in cars as it was peanuts to run a car back then.
The government and oil companies know people can't do without cars so they will carry on @rse raping you until oil has gone.

I see the Sun is running some poster thing to highlight that 60% of the price of fuel is now tax.

The government is going to bring the country to a standstill unless they either A) Cap fuel as it has been talked about, which is probably just as silly an idea ot B) make the public transport better.

Both of those ideas are flawed but it's better than pricing people off the road, and out of work.

Go back 3-4 years and the % in tax was much MUCH higher. The duty rate on fuel has hardly moved from when fuel was below £1 per litre.

Go back 3-4 years and the % in tax was much MUCH higher. The duty rate on fuel has hardly moved from when fuel was below £1 per litre.

It's gone up a few pennies but when you see how little retailers are making i'm surprised the government can take so much of a cut

Petrol prices in your area.

Not to mention you're paying VAT on top of that duty. Duty just under 60ppl.

Petrol prices in your area.

Wholesale is 138ppl from the refineries at the moment. I would expect Derv pump prices to hit 142ppl at the very least.

Back