• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices in your area

Petrol prices in your area.

The only reason we use Allstar is because it's accepted everywhere. We have been approached by every man and his dog about fuel cards, when you tell them you only want one that is taken everywhere they still try and sell you a BP card or a Shell card. Does my head in.

Yeah which is why you pay a premium.

Yeah which is why you pay a premium.

It's only been since the start of the year though. We pay pump price but haven't got any issues with that because if you're caught short you can always add a tenner just to get you to a cheaper site.

Petrol prices in your area.

Around the 140 mark this week depending on card. I expect less next week more like 138.

Getting away with cheap fuel at the moment too.

Ironically the Corvette's in the garage most of the time just now sheltering from the sh@ winter weather.

Terminal prices are <108 at the moment (inc VAT for comparison). So quite a bit of margin out there still.

I've swayed onto Momentum. 118.9 last week, I've not been this week yet.

Back