• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices in your area

130.9p for Shell 95Ron today :) Saw an Asda selling 95Ron for 128.9p too, looks like it's starting to drop a little! :)

was £1.39.9 when I last filled up here in Gloucester. Been using the little pug recently but haven't filled it up for over a month :)

Filled the tank at 144.9p in Hereford, before trip to Anglesey. On way back picked up at 140.9p a litre in Betws-y-coed on the way back. V-Power Super Unleaded.

143.9p per litre for Fuelsave and 145.9p per litre for vPower yesterday :( Its gone up 6-7p per litre in 2 weeks around here

Last edited by a moderator:
why are petrol prices always .9? or they are around me and looking through this thread it seems most are always .9p

Why is everything £15.99 It just makes it look a pound cheaper than it is. Or in petrol's case, a penny.

my local shell has been going up and down from £130.9 to £134.9 the last couple of weeks. last week they must have been feeling flush and reduced it from £132.9 to £132.8!

Petrol prices?

Here is an interesting one to start.

What prices are you all paying? Im in Orkney and its at 1.42.9 :evil:

Back