• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Prelude. An old one.

Problem is though if I come out with you southerners and my 20 year old car goes bang, I'm 230 miles from home. You and Harv wouldn't care - you'd just wheelspin away in your new cars.

Yeah, true.

filepicker%2FXZdccgYBRzKGcLLhLooP_tire_marks.jpg

Fanks. I've not had any experience of those. They were 5th gen only weren't they? I do quite like those if done nicely. TBH I have no idea what kind of speeds this thing does but it's certainly good fun and makes a satisfying noise. I think the fact it's old and low and noisy makes it feel 100% faster than it actually is.
I don't know too much about them, except they have the 2.2 H series out of the ATR (may be slightly different) and have an LSD.

You need to remove the air bag. Some advise.

A few years back when i was a scrutineer for banger racing, one of the local drivers turned up with his nose in bandages. We all took the p1ss then asked what happened............ Apparently you should never sit in a car and hit the steering wheel with a mallet if it's got an airbag fitted.

I think care should be taken whenever a steering wheel is removed as this is a very regular occurrence at my mates dealership, they always get the noobs to do it for a laugh :lol:

Yeah **** that. I'll keep the current wheel or get some grease monkey type to change it. My face is the money maker.

In other news the new coilovers ate a CV boot for fun. Something to do with angles or whatever.

All I know is it cost me £30 to get someone to put a new one on. Including the new one. Great success.

Back