• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Re-spray

What prices we looking at to get a re-spray?

Poss to list a breakdown, the red is slightly faded on the car in diff areas.

Thanks

When you say faded do you mean it has gone pink or is it that it is actually damaged? If it is just it has turned pink then i would certainly look at getting someone with either a DA or orbital polisher to give it the once over to try and restore it before i went down the road of a respray. Chances are it will need nothing more than this.

To compare a detailing company will charge no more than about 150 quid to get that done where as £2500 is the MINIMUM i would expect to pay for a respray of any quality.

To compare a detailing company will charge no more than about 150 quid to get that done where as £2500 is the MINIMUM i would expect to pay for a respray of any quality.

You know any detailing company's near London/Essex that i can get that done myself? £2,500 minimum is far too rich for me.

if you're just having a blow over then, with mates rates from a friend of mine, i would be looking around the £1,000 mark and the work is top notch.
my girlfriend paid £500 for her KA to be resprayed by a bloke i know (stopped trading) and had the bumpers and handles colour coded at the same time, didnt look too bad, this was back in January and it still looks good

He states that he goes to London / Essex.

Is Thamesmead awful then rossytee.?

Back