• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Remember my immaculate dc2 i sold????

Ah no way, gutted mate - reaaally wanted this when I was looking for the ep - was quite gutted i missed out on it if im honest!

steforsale4.jpg

that is flybikeslee's civic? recognise it from corsasport.

Looks almost identical damage to the DC2 I went to test drive and the owner binned it whilst 'showing me what it could do'. 80mph backwards through a ditch-tree-field, DNW.

Christ is the guy still alive Hasnic? im sure after the inital shock of nearly dying you had some choice comments to make to them in conjuction with strangling the son of a b**ch.

Christ is the guy still alive Hasnic? im sure after the inital shock of nearly dying you had some choice comments to make to them in conjuction with strangling the son of a b**ch.

Yeah we both walked away, I ended up with a fractured vertebrae in my neck and took my money home with me :lol: It would have been a lot worse if he'd hit the 5-series that was coming towards us!

Looks like he has cleared the hedge then landed on the rear of the car i assume rolling nose to tail a couple of times. what a shame was a realy nice car as well

What the flying f@ck was he doing to get the car in that state. Waste of an amazing DC2, i loved looking through the build of that car.

I like the roadsign in the same pic as the blonde, it looks like it says Newbie <--- :lol:

Shame to see a nice car end up like that though.

There is actually a place called newbie, in Annan, just outside of dumfries, so i'm going to take guess thats where this happened :lol:

shame about the car though, looked a minter :smt089

Back