• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Repugnant Rice Krispy is home.

Never been a mini fan to be honest but I think I have just changed my mind, looks immaculate and by far the best looking mini i have seen :)

Awesome mate, how does the engine compare to the 1.6 supercharge checkmate the misses has?

I think if I show her these pics she will be all over one

Very nice car mate, i had one of them when they were 1st released, roof number GP1837, had Plate JC56 WGP! i sold it as the wife got pregnant, not practical! I really wanted to buy another and even saw the one i owned on ebay a few months back! Amazingly quick and you get plenty of looks, Enjoy it! :lol:

Awesome mate, how does the engine compare to the 1.6 supercharge checkmate the misses has?

I think if I show her these pics she will be all over one

Big difference tbh Geoff, go test drive one ;)

How you getting on with it dude?

Not driven it since Sunday mate.
It'll be getting some proper driving Saturday as its dry & crispy freeze. F/I loves cooled air.

No rear seats? Where is your turdy going to go?

Zero tolerance of Turdy!

are you going to mod it? Alta induction kit sounds Awesome and a reduced supercharger pulley are cheap mods with some good gains

It's under warranty so unless I can retain it & mod it I will, if not no.
Been looking at 1320's Janspeed & Tom-Cat, Cam, 550 injectors & remap, but we'll see.
I want change the induction, it has JCW deflated box with ITG filter, so not much to be had there.
Pulley wise if I did change it would be to 15% but don't want to play with the boost tbh.

Subscribed, as surprisingly like these and want to see what happens to it and read opinions/ updates.

Yet you were right, when you mentioned getting something German, I don't think anyone saw this coming. Nice find. :cool: Have seen a few around here and didn't realise they were above and beyond the Works edition.

Never been keen on the interior, but sounds like a good spec and well looked after. Exterior looks better than I would have thought :lol: but if it goes and handles well, who cares. Have fun mate :cool:

I loved the feel of the gearbox on those. Chunky and heavy duty feeling without being at all truck-like.

I had lots of electrical problems with mine (51 plate - I heard they ironed them out 02 plate onwards)... traded in for even more broken E46. Fail.

One thing I did notice in the 6 months of mini ownership... the ladies LOVE them. More lady drivers will check you out in a mini. Fact.

Very nice, check out Lohen.co.uk, i used them a lot! I was working at a bmw training centre at wokefield park yesterday and had a look round the new GP, have to say it was very nice but the seats are not as good as the ones you have

If I use anyone I'll go to 1320. Those chaps attention detail is out of this world.

Not a fan of the Gen 2 minis in general. If you put a Gen 1 & 2 side by side it's like looking at gorgeous twin girls. Both look lovely on their own, but put them side by side & one's always slightly better looking than the other in an unobvious way.
The Gen 2 interior is alot more mainstream also. Not to mention the size of the fcuking things.

Back