• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Repugnant Rice Krispy is home.

New plates arrived.
Tow hook delivered but now has to be sprayed.
Magnetic sump plug is here.
Replacement gauges are here.
Mini challenge brake ducts, HEL braided lines, oil cooler with stat & new front pads ordered.

Got to order some more bits once pay day comes before the car goes to 1320 on the 18th March in prep for Spa.

Plates arrived & fitted those today....

CF79E0D5-12D6-48E8-B10E-F6900EA4762C-2287-0000028567F9A027_zps5148ac26.jpg

F494ACEB-BD37-41DF-B710-7CAA55A43A97-2287-000002856277E555_zpscf02f2b7.jpg

Thanks guys.

I got to admit it Lee it does look nice. **** the warranty, get that smaller pulley!

It genuinely doesn't need any more grunt as is Mart.
Looking forward to getting off the RFs. It was triggering the TC in 3rd yesterday in the dry.

Just ordered a Storm Motorwerks gear knob. Had one on the BM & it made a huge difference to using the box.

I bought one of those for the M5 after you recommended them Lee. It was a nice bit of kit. :)

That's right mate, I remember you liking it thinking back.

How does it make it better? Heavier knob or taller throw?

Heavier & works out almost 2" shorter overall over the OEM plastic shiz.
Made the shift in the BM alot more positive. I'll fit my alcantara gaiters when I swap the knob over.

Michelin Super Sports mate.

Had the PE2s on the 182 & they were superb. These are in the league above so expecting good things.
Haven't read a bad thing about them.

Back