• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

Hmm JAE is a possibility, but im really aiming for next years JAE. The cars a work in progress and I'm not happy yet, its getting closer to where I'd like the car to be in term of show, once I've got the GP kit sorted and the wheels done I'd be a bit keener to put in an appearance. By next JAE cosmetically it'll be done hopefully. As for go it depends how much overtime I can bang in at the new job :).

Thanks Jord :) I think your S2k would look properly evil with a carbon wrap on the bonnet!
jordcarbon.jpg

I love those headlights. I really want to do something with my car just don't know what haha

It needs to make a JAE appearance :)

^^This. Get your ticket booked Monkey boy, you will not regret it bud, and even if the FN is a WIP, it is nice to see it in the flesh as the work is happening:cool:

TRO in a field surrounded by other like minded idiots in Jap cars, BBQing, drinking, partying and generally arsing around. Brilliant weekend last year, as mine and a lot of peoples first year, and this year is living up to the same hype. Well worth the money mate, not a single penny spent is regretted, trust me. If you don't believe me, ask Sickly, R35735, Typeriter etc. etc. etc. who were JAE Virgins last year. I honestly can't big it up enough.

The stand last year was arranged in two distinct rows, due to us being at the corner of a field, meant we could have the EP3 row across the front as it were, and then down the side was the DC5's, FN's, FD's etc. ranging right down to the other marques in the Honda brand and then finally the other Jap Cars that belong to members. The tickets can be purchased through here mate, £25 per head, plus for £20 per head extra to TRO, you get all your food supplied, and last year the grub was top notch. You supply your own booze/ahem's :lol: and get down with the crowd. Music is on, plenty of stands to look at, plenty nuff cool cars to see, an area to purchase bits from. Last year we even had a big screen telly to watch the F1 on.

Mmm ahems :) mostly retired but still dabble if the missus isn't watching :D, not sure if she'll want to come along but I'm easy either way!

Ok sounds like a plan :). I'll find out how I'm fixed for time off in a couple of weeks!

Mmm ahems :) mostly retired but still dabble if the missus isn't watching :D, not sure if she'll want to come along but I'm easy either way!

Ok sounds like a plan :). I'll find out how I'm fixed for time off in a couple of weeks!

Get in that man :party:

We all have those, part of the rich tapistry of life's up's and down's. Well that's what i tell Lyns:lol: You should bring the missus mate, there will a few other halves there this year. Lyns is coming along with me so the more female company she has, the better when i get slaughtered on the Saturday night and pass out:lol:

Lol need to save that for when the missus has passed out , she doesn't like me talking about it lol poor thing was traumatised

i aint a camper!! a will keep my eye out for any movement on this and possibly show face if possible

trying to get a meeting with rowbo to see about doing some wrapping, fancy a wee meet again?

Back