• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

Thanks bud :) nhb skullcaps definitely getting purchased and I might use yellow spy vision on the lenses to match the fogs (blatantly nicked from Tom !). Also have a line on something else not planned but too good to pass up! Top secret for now *** lol :)

Sent via NecronomiPhon

I'm with jord buddy, those centre caps needs some black paint ASAP!

I can send you some red 'H' graphics out for £5 if you want? Got some already made :)

Very kind of you to offer but no thanks at the moment. May well take you up on that at a later date though ;)

Sent via NecronomiPhon

Until it supposedly lands on my doorstep in a few weeks :) not certain of how long it's all going to take :)

unfortunately I fell foul of an unmarked car on Sunday , nasty post at some point soon also from the procurator fiscal :(

Sent via NecronomiPhon

Black wheels, carbon wrapped bonnet really transforms the car!

Was planning to do the same as well mate.

Check eBay for some bargains on DiNoc wrap man, I got 2 metres in length by 1 meter in width for £8.50 plus shipping and that will do a hell of a lot. ;)

I was planning to do my bonnet, roof , spoiler and the mugen grille. :D

I don't think 2m is enough though.

There are loads from eBay but I don't know if they are good make as it's my first time of buying it and I don't want to damage my colour if I take it off.

Do they have like make brands? Or just as it is over the eBay? Anything will do?

Thanks.

Look for the 3M stuff or DiNoc in the description, this is the real Carbon weave and not the fake stuff.

I have to admit to paying a local wrapper to do mine. Going to buy some stuff and get the missus to wrap some wee bits for me though.

Sent via NecronomiPhon

I have to admit to paying a local wrapper to do mine. Going to buy some stuff and get the missus to wrap some wee bits for me though.

Sent via NecronomiPhon

Pretty easy watching Lyns bud, just use a hair dryer to warm it and make it pliable, then stretch bit by bit. She made it look so simple I almost thought about having a go myself, but my coffee was more important :lol:

I bought wrap from eBay, can't wait till me and my friends do it,

I will do it in bonnet and the mugen grille. :D

Thanks mate :)

Yes that's the same skunk2 that I have, I highly recommend it too, it does exactly what everyone says, lovely solid gear shifts and it looks great!

Sent via NecronomiPhon

Thanks mate :)

Yes that's the same skunk2 that I have, I highly recommend it too, it does exactly what everyone says, lovely solid gear shifts and it looks great!

Sent via NecronomiPhon

Did you just get the gear knob ( no short shifter ) ?

How do you remove the OEM one and fit this ?

Cheers

Back