• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Scruffy's DC2

Very nice. I dropped mine at TGM today. I'm sure I saw you but I was chatting to Will at the time and you were leaving. (around 5pm)

Cheers bud, I did spot in another thread you were there today. Yep, I was there getting the clutch changed and the manifold sorted. Managed to snap one of the flanges on the 2-1 to cat section, fcking Hondas. Although original clutch on 108,800 miles isn't too bad at all.

What were you in for btw?

I've dropped mine off for Will to get the jdm wind deflectors fitted. I don't get on with them, he's also going to price up some bits for me :)

Don't blame you, that said once you've peeled off the window seals you're kinda commited to getting it finished. As I found out. :lol:

Bits to go on, or to come off?

Indeed. Done it before and ended up snapping one clean in half in a fit of rage..

Just bits to be tidied up, perhaps a rear bumper respray, that kind of thing.

No major plans for the car, other than a baffled sump in August, just before the ring gets a cheeky visit :)

Amazing rage quit deflector fitting. :D I spent ages scouring the forums for a decent set that weren't stupidly expensive (£100 for 15 year old deflectors? GTFO.) so no way in hell I'd rage quit those.

Ah OK gotcha, I was gonna say yours is pretty much as sorted as it's going to get isn't it?

Nice job finding and fitting the deflectors, I must admit I haven't seen too many DC2 with them on.

I spent ages scouring the forums for a decent set that weren't stupidly expensive (£100 for 15 year old deflectors? GTFO.) so no way in hell I'd rage quit those.
Find me some deflectors for mine and I'll tear your arm off at £100. :rolleyes:

Honda Access only. :p They need to be for folding mirrors too, just to make it an even more impossible task!

Man you want the moon on a stick, although after a brief Google I saw more pics of your car than HA wind deflectors lol. :D

rossy t said:
what's next squire?

Another R me ol' china, probably an EP-fwee.

Onwards and upwards Mike
icon_wink2.gif

Or back to where I was 2-3 years ago at any rate. :D

4k buys you a 1 owner 16,000 miles beaut ep3. sell the 36 year old rust tank to some chump infatuated by the type r brand for the same money before you get brown stains on the drive.

i see what you did there, and i liked it.

Back