• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shaenei's Cosmic EP3 **Premier Recaro Seats Fitted ** Page 36

Standard wheels do look best but I also think these look pretty good

Pro%20Race%201.2%28300%29.jpg

IMO prefer standard to those mate, not to mention a decent refurb and colouring would cost less than a new set ;)

i have to also consider my location, not that many places to get a refurb done if any. I'd prob have to travel for about 90 mins to get a decent job of it, although if the person selling them could referb them and then add that to the price they want then i'm sure an agreement could be reached ;)

But then you will be refurbing a set of buckled wheels surely :confused:

Don't mean to go against what Karl said :p, nothing better than a spanking set of standard wheels as they look the tits

But then you will be refurbing a set of buckled wheels surely :confused:

Don't mean to go against what Karl said :p, nothing better than a spanking set of standard wheels as they look the tits

nah he's been trying to sell me a set of standard honda alloys he has, they got a few marks in them

I think there's a set or two on ebay, and I'm happy to arrange to get them refurbed if they were posted to me, but I'm not selling mine hehe

Silvatecs are the indicator bulb replacements that appear chrome on the outside but flash amber. Thus getting rid of the horrible 'fried egg' effect of amber bulbs in clear lenses.

It's one of the cheaper and easier mods, they even sell them in Halfords :smt023

Silvatecs are the indicator bulb replacements that appear chrome on the outside but flash amber. Thus getting rid of the horrible 'fried egg' effect of amber bulbs in clear lenses.

It's one of the cheaper and easier mods, they even sell them in Halfords :smt023

ah nice, i'll have a look tonight when i buy some plastic dust caps, hopefully the kids wont want to steal these :p

If you've got a facelift ep3 the silvatec bulbs will be of no use to you, as your indicators are in the wing mirrors. Think the bulbs are just to replace pre-facelift versions as they had normal indicator housings on the side of the car...

If you've got a facelift ep3 the silvatec bulbs will be of no use to you, as your indicators are in the wing mirrors. Think the bulbs are just to replace pre-facelift versions as they had normal indicator housings on the side of the car...

Rear lights? :p

I've got a facelift and used silvatecs on front and rear indicators.

On a pre-facelift you won't need them for the rear ;)

awesome just won a jdm carpet on ebay :D, ordered those bulbs just waiting for them to be delivered

Back