• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

Spoiler looks good Nick, suits the rest of the car (no pun intended) :lol: Waiting for MASE FTW, you may aswell get the best;)

Good mod bro.

Keep it. Adds character.

6.jpg

Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend has an s2000 tuned with an aem stand alone ecu, reccomended and fitted/ mapped by tdi south, if you wait for mase then fair enough and good luck!

Tried to take some pics today, found a pretty cool place but the rain just kept on coming.

I also cained it up loads in a empty car park, just playing around with the tail happy-ness of the S2000. It was good fun as well as teaching me a good deal about the grip levels and car control of the S2000.

Anyway, pics....

The rain.

Rain.jpg

Bit of beading.

Beading.jpg

Just before some doughnuts :D .

Park.jpg

Front.jpg

Frontside.jpg

Frontwheel.jpg

Getting fed up of waiting now for MASE with all of my expensive mods just sitting under the bed in spare room.

I'll have a word with Romian at ARTech/Eurospec and see what he thinks about mapping her.

Back