• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

Thanks for all the comments guys, it really is a great car, that is a joy to drive.

Good choice :cool:

Already got some choice mods as well. Roll on the summer, hope you enjoy it!

Looks very nice Nick ;)
Bring it down to Charlie's next Sunday.
MASE will be there & you can talk about his bolt on turbo kits :smt047

If you don't mind me asking, what sort of money did part with for it?

Looking very nice Nick.

Did you take it home on those twisty roads we went on after viewing it?

It's amazing what a determined clean can achieve :p very good work Mr. Suits, am liking the results and the car looks lovely :) Have always liked S2000's, but looking through the J's product catalogue makes me realise I couldn't afford my spending habit on one haha

Awesome Suits, you sound like you love it so good work. :smt023

JDM too, noice.

Don't spend all your money yet though, need you to buy this and then let me have a go. :cool:

Front3.jpg

04-honda-hsv-010-off.jpg

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

I thought I'd post this as some inspiration to melt your credit card Nick ;)

DSCN0165.JPG

Fantastic apart from the ghey electrical condenser type thing

Ah thanks. Just the only mental CF intake system I've seen for the S2K's is the J's Racing one, and the only other brand that I knew of that did a CF system for the EP3 was GM so presumed incorrectly it would seem hehe

Whaaaaaaaat.

Better be one serious piece of performance kit. Is the GM £500 for the S2k, or is it up in the thousands too?

Back