• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

If that GM sounds anything like the EP3 one then its worth everypenny :lol: .

I have a cunning plan for the existing intake system.

Snap as to what N+N said.

Looks a lovley example mate- if the insurance premium wasnt so much more than the ep3 for me at 22 id already have one!!

How cool do these look...

627052564_zKHLm-M.jpg

No no, not mine, just some I saw.

Thats an AP2 anyway (Facelift) .

I have the older AP1.

These are blue AP1's.

685854.jpg

That looks cool Suits.

I find that the OEM orange dials look dated. Funny because the orange illuminations on the analogue CTR dials look spot on IMO

That looks cool Suits.

I find that the OEM orange dials look dated. Funny because the orange illuminations on the analogue CTR dials look spot on IMO

Yeah man, I see what you're saying there mate, the current ones look like a expensive 80's microwave. I like this though.

That blue bit of fun, is a DIY kit that you do yourself, I wont be doing it though.

Suits you gonna go for a white Qube Dash?

If you do let us know how you get on with fitting it or who you use, cause id love to get one myself:D

Suits you gonna go for a white Qube Dash?

If you do let us know how you get on with fitting it or who you use, cause id love to get one myself:D

Yeah, thats them, Qube, spotted the thread on S2KI and thought the AP2 white one looked amazing.

I very much doubt I'll be getting these though, im more a spanner man than solering iron man :lol: .

What you got planned for it next then mate?

Well im in two minds if im honest.

This car was supposed to be a summer run about, but the option is there to keep it.

If we were to keep it, I will deffo keep it NA, but maybe get a Spoon ECU, or maybe a AEM, that would all just be playing though.

If we kept it, first on the list would be some Facelift wheels and a rear OEM spoiler.

Its such a nice place to be when th esun is out :) .

A mate in work said he found this in his little boys toy box so he robbed it for me.

Quality.

photo2-2.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

Back