• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

Started at about 10:30 and finished at about 5:20. I'm cream cracked, but pleased with my days work.

It was my frist chance to see things that I may have missed before, I removed the seats and gave evrything a good snoop and a good clean.

I also found some Mugen dust caps as I was cleaning, so that was a nice surprise.

The wheels could do with being removed to be honest and having a proper going over, but this can wait for another day, perhaps when I paint the calipers. I'm thinking Spoon blue.

When the weather is hotter I'll remove the seats again and treat them with some leather stuff, as I didnt have time today.

Had a blast with Rachel with the roof down and its fantastic, the sun was out, the roof was down and the Mugen bits were singing a fine song.

I spotted the rear number plate bolt has snapped also, which was making the number plate drop one side. So I need to get a new screw.

I also have to get some clear side indiactors as the orange ones are awful, this is cool as they aer cheap enough and easy to change.

I did feel like a bit of a lemon at the lights though with the roof down, but I suppose I'll get used to that :lol: .

Pictures.

The car gave these up as bounty as I cleaned her, lol at the Rizla case :lol: .

Misc2.jpg

Front3.jpg

Front4.jpg

Side10.jpg

Side2.jpg

Side6.jpg

Side3.jpg

Rear2.jpg

Rear1.jpg

Side8.jpg

Engine1.jpg

Engine3.jpg

Interior3.jpg

Interior4.jpg

Interior2.jpg

Interior8.jpg

Interior5.jpg

Misc1.jpg

Misc3.jpg

Tidy.

Very very nice clean s2k matey, i was on the verge of selling mine to get one of these, and seeing this tempts me again!

looks a really clean car :smt023. i think id change the side repeters for clear ones though it would make it look ace

Nasty beard :( .

Ahh i see....well i was the guy that was hoping to swap my r32 with your civic! wish i did, just shame about the seats not foldering down.

Hi mate, well for me it was a good thing we didnt, as I stripped the car and got £2000 more :eek: :lol: , good luck with the EP3 mate.

Tidy, lush etc. You're going to have to bring this upto Norfolk at some point so I can have a spin.

Deffo mate, get a date in the diary. I need to return the favor of the blast you gave me in the DC5 anyway ;) .

Nice one Nick :)

If you need to borrow my C spanners for your suspension youre more than welcome (im presuming they are C spanners as you said you needed to buy them).

Cheers everyone for the comments again :D .

Nice one Nick :)

If you need to borrow my C spanners for your suspension youre more than welcome (im presuming they are C spanners as you said you needed to buy them).

Cool, nice one Lottie.

I've managed to grab myself some off eBay though, so i'll be alright thanks :D .

I've never owned coilovers before, so im asking about on the S2KI forum about good settings.

Looking forward to getting this on a track so that I can find out how hard I can push her before she goes like.

suits, if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for your s'?

I have noticed that prices seem to have fallen recently. I have seen quite a few going for 6-7k with average, below average millage. Not sure if these are not the best examples or if they are genuinely good examples going for a good price. Im presuming you had a good look.

Cheers everyone for the comments again :D .

Cool, nice one Lottie.

I've managed to grab myself some off eBay though, so i'll be alright thanks :D .

I've never owned coilovers before, so im asking about on the S2KI forum about good settings.

Looking forward to getting this on a track so that I can find out how hard I can push her before she goes like.

Glad you found some :)

Dont ask me about settings lol, I have no idea how Mark copes with his ones.

Hi mate! Realy liking your new car, looks great and im sure it sounds nice aswell! I've picked up a few mods for your old car but ***'nt fitted any yet, I need to get round to starting one of these threads one day too!

deposit on indian thank you tray.

:lol: has anyone still got this? I was promised pictures.

Suits, you need to the blitz the engine bay next time. Too much to ask for in one day, I can appreciate that, but it will come up like new I guarantee.

:lol: has anyone still got this? I was promised pictures.

Suits, you need to the blitz the engine bay next time. Too much to ask for in one day, I can appreciate that, but it will come up like new I guarantee.

Its on top of my fridge mate, TRO meets mascot if you like.

Yeah, sod the engine bay today, I even got a sun tan I was outside that long. Maybe ill do it when I do the wheels.

Nice one Nick, looks great!

re: Tuning, I remember J7 telling me the Spoon ECU (IIRC) worked well as a fixed map, and you won't have any of the immobilser issues the UK cars do if you want to fit it.

Back