• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

Oh yeah, I popped over my mates garage today and he got the snapped bolt out in like 20 seconds and gave me two new bolts.

Well chuffed :D .

So today was spent tying up some loose ends in time for Spa next weekend.

Mainly checking things, finishing things off and it was a chance to give her a clean.

I grabbed some smoked Honda badges for my freshly sprayed centre caps, from Mook last week so these were fitted today too.

Phil fitted some driveshaft spacers for me, to get rid a vibration that the car had developed under heavy acceleration, this was from the driveshaft cups waering and there being a small amount of play there so it would vibrate.

The spacers fill the void where the cups had worn and tighen things lovely, nice and smooth again now :D .

I also had to apply my very important TRO stikcer to the car !!

Firstly, the spacers....

Phil jacked up the rear of the car.

photo1-1.jpg

These are the spacers that did the trick.

photo3.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Wonderfull.

Next up is the TRO sticker.

IMG_4591.jpg

Winning.

Then I gave her a clean and took some fresh pics, this is how she will look Europe.

IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4612.jpg

IMG_4633.jpg

IMG_4627.jpg

IMG_4616.jpg

IMG_4638.jpg

IMG_4608.jpg

Didn't touch the inside, but she's not looking bad for 11 years old is she :smt047 .

IMG_4649.jpg

Bit of a roof down shot....

IMG_4646.jpg

Close up of the wheels and new centre caps.

IMG_4604.jpg

IMG_4605.jpg

Cheers guys, had the S2000 a little over a year now and its coming together nicely :D .

Looking great Nick, loving the rims, that blue really works with the paint. You are right too, looks very good for a car that's over a decade old. Winning :D

Cheers guys, the car feels wonderful now, its like driving through silk !!

Nice to meet you today! :)

And you mate, fisrt refusal on your charger please and I'll sticker up the S2000 in HendyPerformance stickers ;) .

Sounds great too :)

8) shame you're never able to hear your own car though, just sounds like wind to me when I've got the roof down at that speed :lol: .

Back