• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' JDM S2000

eight-men-jailed-after-operation-no-deal-raids-by-police-246232072-175569.jpg

Then again I saw a white one, black wheels, lowered with proper loud exhausts on Saturday and it did not show it's age. Looked pretty nice actually.

Then again I saw a white one, black wheels, lowered with proper loud exhausts on Saturday and it did not show it's age. Looked pretty nice actually.

I agree, I still look at them very fondly, but I'm done with old cars.

Well, not old cars I have to rely on, it would be great as a second car, but I don't want two cars.

Owning old cars that you use quite aggressively, not sitting in Tesco's or polishing on a Sunday, gets tedious after constantly fixing them.

After a certain point everything starts going wrong.

S2000's have two very expensive parts that always go wrong, seized bushes (like mine had) and the roof tears (mine was good when I had it). Both of those can cost upwards of a grand each.

So a bargain can soon turn into possible pain.

was how much he bought it of me for in August.

Well sorted car, if he was about 2 weeks earlier for sale I would have probably bought it back and stuck a supercharger on it. Instead I bought a supercharged M3.

Suits really did look after it, and I tried in the time I had it too, the guy who bought it seemed genuine enough well worth looking at for the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Suits/ Chaps

I'm going to view this...

Found this thread by chance just a couple of hours ago looking at Mugen exhausts on youtube and this car popped up in a video. Searched the name in the description and landed here.

A few of these comments recently do worry me slightly though. More worryingly is the 3 owners since the OP?

Any thoughts much appreciated

Thanks

Lew

What comments ??

What's worrying you ??

Any information I give you about the car will be a year old.

It could have Ben entered in Hill Climb comps in that year for all I know.

Just the comments about the ABS and ECL lights- sorry I should have read the thread properly. ABS was a loose connection and ECL due to the aftemarket ECU, 2 owners since you.

Anyway- i'm now the proud new owner.

It's great this thread is still here for reference, you really looked after her mate.

Will get Tom and the gang to have a check over just for piece of mind but i'm a happy chap

Cheers

Lew

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff man.

Get a thread up then and update, let's leave this fall down the board as a reference :) .

Back