• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Better brakes. This is what it needs IMO.

Not the fact that brakes don't work, they just get hot vey quick I feel.

Might be to do with the fact that she's a busty girl, coming in at 200kg's more than the S2000, or the fact that it builds speed at a monumental level without any fuss at all.

Or, could be the fact that I'm used to systems that can take more heat before they start to fade.

Either way after a little bit of fast road driving, you can really feel the heat in the brakes, having to press harder for less bite.

This would pull me in quicker than the oil temp would I think.

I'll probably go down the tried and tested route of DS2500's, fluid and lines first, see what that brings.

The GTR lines are a popular upgrade that people do and seems like a natural family upgrade.

Hopefully, as it did in the S2000 this will open the window of usage temps up much more so that when pressing on you get more use at hotter temps.

I felt the stability control for the first time yesterday, on purpose I may add.

I paid a visit to the good old goat farm in while back in Wales and tried to get the BBW to move a bit, coming in hot, turning in off the power, then just booting it, results in, much as you'd expect a quick shove in the back, few lights flashing, a dip in power applied and then you get shuffled around the cones.

Feels really weird, still quick, but without having to wrestle and fight it to get around. If you're mental you'll turn the traction control off and really let loose, however, doing that on the Nurburgring will require bigger balls than I have at the moment, so I'm quite happy to let the tech do the catching at the moment when I go in like a hero and get it wrong, something the S2000 didn't have, lol.

I got 27.6 MPG driving down to Wales, that's about 220 miles, I also drove through town, down Embankment etc, so it had a proper variation on driving.

Sounds like you're loving it so far mate.

As for the brakes, I'm sure, as you've said , a pad/lines/fluid swap may cure your worries.

If it were me/my car, I'd be getting that TC off any time possible in empty car parks/goat farms etc to try to learn the balance of the thing.

null-54.jpg

I thought someone may have said it needs to be in the parking thread?

Fcuks given - None.

Do you know how much those wheels are ??

It's for my own protection really, as I'll end any Cnut that dings it.

Looks great there. If I had rims that nice i would park similarly.

Saw a black 370z today. Looked so mean. Want.

How much are the rims worth? Bet it's a few quid.

About £2500 a wheel from Nissan, RAYS see butt.

Depends on which one though as the rears are much wider than the fronts, and they're all 19's.

:lol: was a joke, parallel with a smallish gap and those alloys are lovely so I'd do the same fella

Back