• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tango's Honda S2000

Hi guys, some of you may know me by my other handle on the S2000 forum; Tango Man. Thought it would be a good idea to post up some picture of my pride and joy. These were taken at the JAE in 2007 when I was there last. I will be there again this year but I doubt I will be entering the car as I had two days of detailing whilst everyone else were busy getting drunk :D

870888508_72a9550eb1_o.jpg

870888478_fa98571ad6_o.jpg

index.php

index.php

This is the second S2000 I have owned and I really do enjoy these cars, I have tried to iron out some of the weaknesses with the Mugen kit which is great but only really comes into its own when you have the Mugen ECU too.

Tango indeed ;) am very much liking the colour, wouldn't suit a CTR for love nor money but looks lovely on the S2000, good choice, and obviously congrats for the award winning condition :D

Mine's Cosmic so not so 'lazyboy' ;) I've had two black cars in the past and wanted something different, not to mention both of them being written off so I didn't want to jinx things by going for a third black car just incase it was an omen :?

I dunno, I thought the old Team Dynamics BTCC EP3's looked great in orange and black.

Lovely looking car Tango, need better pics though.
It's a nice change to have another member that's not a million milles away in fecking Norwich or Scotland like usual. ;)

Certainly will, but car has not been polished since 2007 so I will try and give it a spruce up before then. It has also acquired a stripe down the middle plus a hard top so I may exhibit these too.

4729_89129633403_692193403_1905441_147975_n.jpg

4729_89129658403_692193403_1905442_1545424_n.jpg

4729_89129708403_692193403_1905444_29328_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and a old set of alloys that have been refurbed in the same colour as the stripe. trying to source some tyres for them at the moment, toss up between Toyo T1R and R888 :D

Oi!! :evil: enough of that :lol: lovely car though mate, does look very nice in orange actually, was a brave choice but its pulled it off nicely
Silver is one colour that always looks okay no mater what, thats why its lazyboy compared to black. The skill comes to making one shiny.

Orange pulls off well on the S, I have had a lot of people compliment me on the colour including the police!! I have also been asked if its a stock colour, the answer is it was.

Yup, like marmite but the majority of the vote is positive. Three years of orange, couldn't afford a Ferrari so a temporary fix :)

Its getting the new wheels installed tomorrow, I have bought a set of Toyo T1R's which will go on the refurb'd alloys. The others I will use for now as track wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silver is one colour that always looks okay no mater what, thats why its lazyboy compared to black. The skill comes to making one shiny.

Orange pulls off well on the S, I have had a lot of people compliment me on the colour including the police!! I have also been asked if its a stock colour, the answer is it was.

ok ok i agree, thats is true because as i was about to fight my corner my next words were going to be "silvers great because when the weather takes a turn for the worse, you dont have pulls yourself out of the house to clean the car as you can barely notice the rain marks"

that must be one pretty rare colour then if its stock, but it does look spanking

Okay, finally managed to get some new booties for the alloys I had refurbished. Got them on today and I think they offset the stripe nicely;

3886955191_e2be73c56f_b.jpg

3887756238_48c8a297b3_b.jpg

b16a2vtiguy Not a problem, as said before its like marmite.

ep3petey Its Mugen, the car is kitted out with Mugen exhaust, manifold, CAI and cooling mods.

ADHDboy No problems with that, £175 for basic polish, when shall we book a date :)

Back