• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tell me about Mase...

I'm looking to leave about 8-8.30ish so should be there by 9-9.30 depending on poxy traffic & road conditions.

Fella called Mark down there tommorow with a Blue J's racing kitted supercharged car. He hit 360 Wheel horsepower:eek: last time and has just changed to a smaller pulley for more boost. Its gonna be interesting to see what he makes.

I'll be happy if i just dont blow up again:santa: :lol: getting nervous.......

One of the Accord lads Trickyb uses Mase all the time to sort the Hondata out on it, think he's been there sorting again this week :santa:

Meant to be the man in the know from what i have heard

He`s a top boy, and id recomend him to anyone that wants a car mapped propperly. He gained 10 peak whp and 15 bhp mid range on a a very lightly modded 1.6 EG civic today in about 10 mins using a basic apexi vafc, when i had 1 of these fitted to my car the apparantly top class uk mapper that was mapping mine gained 3 whp in 4.5 hours:rolleyes: .
J that s2k is Lush mate:cool:

Cheers Barry, you got to be happy with your results mate:cool:

Mase done his stuff yesterday. One S2k left with 378bhp at the wheels:smt047 (not mine unfortunately)

Cheers Barry, you got to be happy with your results mate:cool:

Mase done his stuff yesterday. One S2k left with 378bhp at the wheels:smt047 (not mine unfortunately)

Barry - Was that your Jordan mate? Very nice :cool:

378WBHP :eek::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Did you get yours sorted in the end Jamie?

I kinda did:confused:

Basically after spending a few hours trouble shooting we came to the conclusion my Turbo isnt big enough for my low compression engine. When we up the boost enough to counter the drop, the turbo cant spool enough air. Mase mapped me to about 300 bhp at the fly with a big chunk of tourque while i decide which route to take. Can either raise my compression again and run it at about the same power it is now but without the drop after 7000k or buy one of his new development manifolds, bolt on a hefty GT30 turbo and easy make 400WHP.

Guess which route ive chosen:lol: He's back in March so only three months and counting:santa:

Cheers for popping down even though It was bloody cold.

I kinda did:confused:

Basically after spending a few hours trouble shooting we came to the conclusion my Turbo isnt big enough for my low compression engine. When we up the boost enough to counter the drop, the turbo cant spool enough air. Mase mapped me to about 300 bhp at the fly with a big chunk of tourque while i decide which route to take. Can either raise my compression again and run it at about the same power it is now but without the drop after 7000k or buy one of his new development manifolds, bolt on a hefty GT30 turbo and easy make 400WHP.

Guess which route ive chosen:lol: He's back in March so only three months and counting:santa:

More presents incoming for your missus then mate? :lol:

one of his new development manifolds, bolt on a hefty GT30 turbo and easy make 400WHP.

:eek::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:
400WBHP.....That'll be awesome!!!

Was nice to see you again mate, sorry it didn't quite go to plan.

It was tooo cold for us to hang around :lol: We ended up test driving Mini's all day

My toes were numb until I got outta the Ice Bar :lol:
I hope you & Candice enjoyed the test drives & anything I told you helped?
She's a nice laydee your missus Harv ;)

:lol: yeah she's cool cheers :lol: :lol:

We found a nice 05 plate cooper s convertible, with sh1t loads of options tlc pack, chilli pack, wind deflector etc etc for only 14500 quid :cool: oh and 8000 mile son the clock.

Was very nice but wrong time of the year, hopefully find a similar one next year.

We found a nice 05 plate cooper s convertible, with sh1t loads of options tlc pack, chilli pack, wind deflector etc etc for only 14500 quid :cool: oh and 8000 mile son the clock.

Was very nice but wrong time of the year, hopefully find a similar one next year.

33323b5c3f774fdabcd7370c9f37f3f3.jpg

He`s a top boy, and id recomend him to anyone that wants a car mapped propperly. He gained 10 peak whp and 15 bhp mid range on a a very lightly modded 1.6 EG civic today in about 10 mins using a basic apexi vafc, when i had 1 of these fitted to my car the apparantly top class uk mapper that was mapping mine gained 3 whp in 4.5 hours:rolleyes: .
J that s2k is Lush mate:cool:

Are these things just plug and play or is there more to it than that?

Back