• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tell me about Mase...

The more I think about it and chat to fools on the S2Ki forum the more I realise how good his tunes are.

If you take my base fugure of my S2000 when I first had my mods put on it was running 216bhp at the fly, then to map it and come out with a flywheel of 255bhp; a increase of 39bhp says it all really.

Tuning NA F20's is a tricky process, as theres not a lot of extra power available to squeeze out of them.

Makes me rage.

That penris richmc nearly brought out my cyber rage side last night.

richmc on S2Ki said:
Sorry to burst your bubble Suits, but 221.7 at the wheels would be around 260 flywheel. Unless your S is turbocharged for a 10 year old car that's not going to happen, it only left Japan with 238 horses max.

:lol:

Dude except for about four people i would quite happily weight every single person in.

Too much watered down knowledge not backed up by £ spent.

There are some total throbbers on the S2K forum. How dare you mod the S2K, oh noes. FOAD perhaps?

There are some total throbbers on the S2K forum. How dare you mod the S2K, oh noes. FOAD perhaps?

There are some throbbers on every forum. When the throbbers outweigh the goodun's, it's time to set sail and getthefcukouttathere.

Saw it last night on there, suits don't worry about it most are dreamers and idiots, who think the s2000 is some amazing unique car.

Well it was when I owned one ;)

Now get some tyres and back to the thread he is a very good tuner

That thread is quite refined tbh. richmc has obviously got a bit of a bee in his bonnet, but apart from that, it's not too bad a reception from so called snobs.

Suits wants this.,

This past year has been a very busy one for us at Mase Engineering. We successfully launched products in a few different platforms, the most notable for this forum being the s2000 Turbo Kit. Thankfully we were blessed with many orders, and we are now happy to say we are caught up on our backlog.
Beginning now, we are officially releasing the Drive By Wire Turbo Kit for the s2000s. This includes 2006-2009 models. We now support a turbo kit for every single s2000 model, whether it be USDM, EURO,JDM, ETC. We have a turbo kit for every type of s2000 all across the world.

IMG_88701.jpg

What sets us apart from the rest:
You DO NOT have to relocate anything with our turbo kit. Many turbo kits require you to relocate batteries, fuse boxes, ac lines, oil filters, etc and some require you to do additional fabrication to finish their installation procedure. Many Supercharger Kits have belt slippage and other problems as well (not to mention they don’t make the power of the turbochargers). All of that can lead to many headaches and hardships that just are not needed with our kit. Our kit is the only true complete and virtually bolt on turbo kit. It comes with some of the best components made to make up a complete turn key very powerful turbo kit.
Speaking of power, we’ve posted a blog comparing our [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]turbo [COLOR=blue ! important]kits[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] to other kits on the market.

Mase_Eng_DBW_kit1.png

Link:

http://maseengineering.com/blog/entry/s200...kit_comparison/

Pricing. Heres another subject on everyones mind. Our kit comes with everything you need, Yes EVERYTHING (besides a clutch). You don’t have to go out and buy additional expensive fuel management systems, nor do you have to pay for additional fabrication to finish up the exhaust, or pay the mechanic to relocate any of your fusebox/battery/oil filter. When shopping for turbo kits, make sure you add up all the costs.

What about for built motors? Our kit is good for stock and built motors. We give you the option on turbo selection. Here is a dyno chart of a built bottom end 2.2L we recently did: (25 psi billet 6262 ball bearing race gas)

4450943384_784517d32a_o.png

What if I already have a kit?! Well we are getting an increasing amount of interest about purchasing only certain parts of our turbo kit. We will be happy to work with you if you have an exisiting kit and want to purchase only certain parts of our kit. Please email for pricing as it will always be different. Special Note, there will be a lot of variance depending upon what you start with if you are not purchasing all of our kit.

The Kit Includes:

3699449766_aaa7f5003c_o.jpg

Mase Engineering Turbo Manifold/Downpipe/Wastegate Dump
Manifold Made from Schedule 10 thick walled Stainless Steel

Downpipe made From 16 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
Designed with V-band clamps

3742261331_85a72a567b.jpg

Mase Engineering Specified Precision High Flow Intercooler
Bar & plate construction - Garrett Core
Extremely Dense to ensure maximal cooling

Mase Engineering Specified Precision Turbo
Specifically chosen for a well balance of power and transient response, quick spool.
(Turbo Options available)

Tial Wastegate and Blow off Valve

Mase Engineering Intercooler Piping
Aluminum construction saving weight and proper heat dissipation
Mandrel Bent for optimal flow
Bead rolled and T-Bolt Clamps Included

Engine Management and Fuel Setup
AEM EMS Pre-Tuned Calibration tuned by Mase /DBW cars receive Hondata Flash Pro w a tuned calibration (Hondata KPro Available for an additional cost for 2000-2005 models).
725cc Injectors with plug and play clips (no resistor box or extra wiring needed)
255 lph High Pressure Fuel pump
Plug and Play 4 bar Map sensor
Boost Controller included and integrated

Mase Engineering Hardware
All hardware is included that is needed to complete the install. Detailed
instructions will be included. 3 Year Warranty against manufactured defects. 1 Year warranty on turbocharger.
Options Available.

Engineered to not only fit without having to modify anything significant, but makes unbelievable power. Again, You DO NOT have to relocate the battery, oil filter, fuse box, etc. These kits are designed for 100% Stock Engines but work well on built motors as well.

This is the only kit on the market that is 100% complete, bolt on 400 whp+ capability out of the box. ** Actual Power output will vary depending upon many factors.** Larger Exhaust recommended

You will need an upgraded clutch.

Price- $6995 for non drive by wire models. $6695 for DBW models. FREE SHIPPING (within the 48 states) on the full kits. Deposit Required. For orders or other questions, please email [email protected]

This post has been edited by MaseEngineering on Mar 21 2010, 09:44 PM

--------------------

http://www.MaseEngineering.com

Mase Engineering's Facebook Page

Back