• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tell me about Mase...

It looks relatively simple when its laid out like this doeen't it :lol: .

3699449766_aaa7f5003c_o.jpg

Have to factor in brakes, clutch as well other bits and bobs..........

Jay ran TGM uprated brake kit, as he kept warping spoon disc's

and Phill never took his car on track?

Been reading about Mase and that he's over in the UK again at the back end of March. Just thinking out loud really but how much roughly does he charge for an NA tune?

PMs if required. :smt023

Loxy, what ECU are you using?

Hondata Flashpro for FN2 Euro, reflashes OEM ECU.

It will be very similar to what is used on the USDM Si 06+.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been reading about Mase and that he's over in the UK again at the back end of March. Just thinking out loud really but how much roughly does he charge for an NA tune?

PMs if required. :smt023

Where have you read this? I wanna get my DC5 done when I fit the JRSC I have.

Right guys, I am speaking to Mase at mo, we are trying to plan something for the weekend before the TRO spa trip

I believe the 24 25 of march if I remember right

Pm me if you want any details I will also get him to post up on here aswell to answer questions, but feel free to ask me as I speak with him everyday or so

Phil

Right guys, I am speaking to Mase at mo, we are trying to plan something for the weekend before the TRO spa trip

I believe the 24 25 of march if I remember right

Pm me if you want any details I will also get him to post up on here aswell to answer questions, but feel free to ask me as I speak with him everyday or so

Phil

Please can you pm me pricing to do a tune on my JRSC DC5 please.

Definitely a taker here.

Also, is it a 'from Scratch' tune or is modifying a hondata base map the best option?

Part throttle included?

Stoo

Please can you pm me pricing to do a tune on my JRSC DC5 please.

Definitely a taker here.

Also, is it a 'from Scratch' tune or is modifying a hondata base map the best option?

Part throttle included?

Stoo

it will be from scratch, also i will say he does part throttle, the cars i have had tuned and driven that have been tuned by him drive well on full chat and lovely on part throttle

will pm you in abit

it will be from scratch, also i will say he does part throttle, the cars i have had tuned and driven that have been tuned by him drive well on full chat and lovely on part throttle

will pm you in abit

Awesome. Many thanks.
You can put My name down :)

Please can I have a PM for a price. NA tune, Flashpro.

I've some more mods planned so it's a tentative request as they might not be ready before then. :rolleyes:

phil, get him on the lookout for a kpro again please (used) lol

is he coming to spa?

Phil... I have just swapped exhausts to a rare Spoon Muffler kit from the HKS (Hi-power silent) that was on it before - the bore is slightly larger all the back to the cat and the silencers are ... well much smaller! Not sure if its going to improve the airflow or not!! - What do you think?

Mase has tuned it about 4 times now I think... I may get a larger throttle body on it before he comes over too.

One of these -

ssIMG_3910.JPG

Back