• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

I took a little trip to Tunbridge Wells earlier to pick up some treats off Spencer (Fire 2).. Nice house BTW :eek:

I collected some (more or less brand new) JDM Mats, Gruppe M (modded scuttle), SFS intake hose in black, Spoon Ti gear knob and also some SPC adjustable rear arms, ready for the FR set up at TGM.

He also threw in a filter cleaning kit and spare rubber trim for the Gruppe M.

I have no tools here to fit the GM sadly so that will have to wait until the Weekend.

:D

P1000598.jpg

P1000599.jpg

I am having some deja vu here :lol:

wicked stuff from what i have read about yourself i did wonder if there would be another type r in the works lol good effort! shame about the previous evo though!

Is the Premier the only one you've not had then? My fav' was your silver facelift.

Is the Premier the only one you've not had then? My fav' was your silver facelift.

Yeah, with the Kei Velocity's.. :cool: I concur..

Mind you the JDM, lowered, with White OEM's, and the OEM wing looked wicked too.. :cool:

'Teh winnar' literally though's the Vauxhall with FVSH. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice stu. 30th AE's FTW (after the JDM ofcourse :rolleyes:)

mines just clocked over 32k :lol: , not as clean as that mind! :cool:

What are you doing in terms of exhaust?

RM01A?

What about header and ECU, are you going to go that far?

Not had a premier no, tbh I prefer the look of the pre-facelifts :)

I did like my silver one with the carbon bonnet and wing, it was nice :)

Anyway, I got bored this morning so went to Halfrauds and picked up a socket set..

Fitted the Gruppe M, as always they take some fiddling to get them to sit right, but I got there in the end..

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

There is nothing better than the howl of a Gruppe M :smt047

Back