• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R Number Two

Scouted. Very nice purchase Scott. So how long have you had it? And as Rodan asked, what of the DC2?

Any plans? Apart from leaving it to wallow in its own filth like a pig. :lol:

Just realised I'd forgotten to reply to you Karl, how rude!

So aye, the DC2 went last Friday in 3 minutes which was nice and I've had the '5 since Tuesday! Plans wise, I'm not really sure. Nothing drastic, probably just the standard FRSU, maybe Kpro, maaaaaybe a Mugen wing if I can get one ;)

Also, a Gruppe M would be nice or maybe something else to induce a bit more induction noise as that's the only area it's lacking compared to the DC2. Apart from that, it's leaps and bounds better IMO

'Ring trip 2013. Standard.

And if you 96.2 I WILL drive to Scotland and find you! :lol:

Glad that you're happy with it, and that you approve of the RE070's; great aren't they? :twisted:

Oh don't worry, I'll be there ;)

And they're fantastic! The rears will probably need replacing next spring I would imagine and I'll definitely be replacing like for like

Nah it was around before me. I said I would go to a couple meets and didn't for one reason or another :lol: I did go to the Wembley meet a couple years back though, then went for Nandos afterwards.

It was at a meet years ago where almost millions of people said they would come

About 4 people did (not me) and someone said there's about 96.2% drop outs!

Or so I'm told lol

Back